AZ Hotwife Married Couple

Agedsex

Couple
From
AZ, US
Real Sincere & Reliablle Hotwife Couple ...... I'm 52 128lbs % foot tall * see pics in media .. Been in the lifestyle since 2019 and currently only "fucking" BBC ... Very difficult to find real BBC Bull's that can be Real, reliable, sincere, and genuine ...... Most never intend to actually want to meet. Hopping this site can provide the ability to meet like minded individuals who are into the lifestyle and intend to actually want to meet and have sex....
Likes: Smooth shaven Bulls, True BBC Bulls size wise, Experienced BBC Bulls, Take charge attitude, Clean and disease free....

Real Sincere & Reliablle Hotwife Couple ...... I'm 52 128lbs % foot tall * see pics in media .. Been in the lifestyle since 2019 and currently only "fucking" BBC ... Very difficult to find real BBC Bull's that can be Real, reliable, sincere, and genuine ...... Most never intend to actually want to meet. Hopping this site can provide the ability to meet like minded individuals who are into the lifestyle and intend to actually want to meet and have sex....
Likes: Smooth shaven Bulls, True BBC Bulls size wise, Experienced BBC Bulls, Take charge attitude, Clean and disease free....
very very true
I have been setting up a real group for hot wives and women to find men in AZ that are real, reliable and also hung to have sex with. No more dating apps, posting for late night meets. Just a verified group. The women ive trained in the past are helping me talk to couples and wives, I feel women can be more of a help to other women.
good luck guys :)

Back