I don't think that's standard in Discord. I was able to get into the allfantasies server there without providing a phone number, but it took a few tries for some reason. The Discord link on his profile here was the one that finally worked.
I cannot even get into my account. It says something identity related about it and asks for the phone. Email is not enough. I remember thinking how hot Susan was and the directions in which Allfulfilled could take it. .Doesn't his avatar look like a cocker spaniel dog?

discord.com Invalid invitation displayed.
Can you give me a new invitation?
I'm sorry, mods threatened to ban me for promoting my discord, so I'm afraid to repost an invite here. You can DM me. I hope that mods will at least allow me to share my link in private messages.

I'm sorry, mods threatened to ban me for promoting my discord, so I'm afraid to repost an invite here. You can DM me. I hope that mods will at least allow me to share my link in private messages.

I'm a fan of your work and yes I'm sure the content matter triggers a lot of people. But you are definitely allowed to share links with consensual members in private messages 👍🏾

Back