It’s really incredible how perfectly crafted this comic is - all those tiny details, the grimaces of the face radiating with sheer extasy, the passionate dance of the bodies, the perfect harmony of a young white girl bound together with a mature black man... How Emi’s sexuality blossoms and how the fire of lust engulfs them both... And the writing is fantastic too, building up slowly to the climaxes in each chapter. I absolutely adore pretty much everything about your work! And eagerly await continuation!
Yes. Yes. Yes

It would be amazing if part of Marcus awakening was to realize that as a black man he has a duty with all his brothers, and that he shall then share the girls, especially little Emi with all his other big black friends. An airtight DP for Emi with big black bulls would be amazing.

A quickie. On your Newtumbl site it looks like "Couples Guide: Desire to Breed - Part 1" has been taken down. Will it be coming back at some point? Are you revising it?

All great work!! Well storied and visually enticing. The Emi series is amazing.

Thank you.

This is an amazing story. However, the newtuble site does not work for me. Am I doing something wrong?
No you're not doing anything wrong. NewTumbl went down a few months ago. I've posted the entire Emi story, uncensored, on my discord server.
Here is the link:

Sorry to miss any updates on this. For some reason my discord account will not let me in without providing a phone number which i do not do. Yet I get email messages saying I have been mentioned in the Emi place. So sorry not to be a participant anymore since the move to discord!

Sorry to miss any updates on this. For some reason my discord account will not let me in without providing a phone number which i do not do. Yet I get email messages saying I have been mentioned in the Emi place. So sorry not to be a participant anymore since the move to discord!
I don't think that's standard in Discord. I was able to get into the allfantasies server there without providing a phone number, but it took a few tries for some reason. The Discord link on his profile here was the one that finally worked.

Last edited:
No you're not doing anything wrong. NewTumbl went down a few months ago. I've posted the entire Emi story, uncensored, on my discord server.
Here is the link:
That link is no longer valid. Why not post the rest of that story on here?

I don't think that's standard in Discord. I was able to get into the allfantasies server there without providing a phone number, but it took a few tries for some reason. The Discord link on his profile here was the one that finally worked.
Sorry to hear that. Not sure why it's asking you for a phone number. Discord doesnt normally require it.

Back