It’s really incredible how perfectly crafted this comic is - all those tiny details, the grimaces of the face radiating with sheer extasy, the passionate dance of the bodies, the perfect harmony of a young white girl bound together with a mature black man... How Emi’s sexuality blossoms and how the fire of lust engulfs them both... And the writing is fantastic too, building up slowly to the climaxes in each chapter. I absolutely adore pretty much everything about your work! And eagerly await continuation!
Yes, I very much agree 🙏

Hi bro, I'm watching the cuckold material being uploaded to your newtumbl. Those cuckold materials are truly legendary. Thank you so much for posting such rare and exciting cuckold stuff. I have one question, what is Milf's name in the video titled "Witness A Woman Transformed Vol 1"? I wonder what that sexy milf's name is. :love: :unsure:

Hi bro, I'm watching the cuckold material being uploaded to your newtumbl. Those cuckold materials are truly legendary. Thank you so much for posting such rare and exciting cuckold stuff. I have one question, what is Milf's name in the video titled "Witness A Woman Transformed Vol 1"? I wonder what that sexy milf's name is. :love: :unsure:
We will DM you

Where can you find it?

Yes. On our newtumbl
(As I come from a country where English is not my first language, this was written with the help of Google Translate, hope you don't mind)
Read your reply on the #110, I completely agree that.A lot of people think cuckold because man has abused, but I think a lot of people because of pure love, love for his wife just like you said. Because I love my wife, I want her to get the best, including the best sex, she deserves it,.But I can't give her that myself, so I'll get her a strong bull, give her the strongest orgasm of all —— pure bliss, and then get my pleasure out of her happiness, even though it might cost me her, but what does it matter?
I think you can delve into this in more detail in a future video, as @idsavatar put it, into the inner world of cuck himself.
(In fact, I want to say much more, but because my English level is poor so sadly I can't express them well:cry:

Back