Average and big size same pleasure

Altiah290

Male
Gold Member
Hi all
I read a lot of posts about big cock pleasure but on other hand, I read other posts for ladies saying that size doesn’t a big matter in addition to a medical opinion supporting this. My question is Whose opinion is correct? and How can i elaborate the different pleasures for my wife if she tastes a big cock because she refused the idea and enjoyed having sex with me sometimes she cum 3 times ( my cock size 5.5 in ) . Therefore, it is hard to convince her about a better pleasure. I need from you all write a comments from a real experience and i will let her read it.

Obviously you are fishing for responses of, "Bigger is Better!" because that supports your own fetish and what you want her to do. The reality is that no one can tell you, "Whose opinion is correct?" because it varies from woman to woman.

Did your wife have other men before you? If so, she certainly knows better than you do whether size matters to her or not, and you should just let it go. If she has not had other men, then your better approach would be to see if she is interested in variety, rather than greater size.

For me, it matters. All other things being equal, I would rather have larger. That does not mean my husband's average dick cannot satisfy me; since he knows me and my body so well, he very reliably gives me multiple orgasms. But if I going to be having sex with some other man, then yes, I would prefer bigger. That is not true for everyone.

Obviously you are fishing for responses of, "Bigger is Better!" because that supports your own fetish and what you want her to do. The reality is that no one can tell you, "Whose opinion is correct?" because it varies from woman to woman.

Did your wife have other men before you? If so, she certainly knows better than you do whether size matters to her or not, and you should just let it go. If she has not had other men, then your better approach would be to see if she is interested in variety, rather than greater size.

For me, it matters. All other things being equal, I would rather have larger. That does not mean my husband's average dick cannot satisfy me; since he knows me and my body so well, he very reliably gives me multiple orgasms. But if I going to be having sex with some other man, then yes, I would prefer bigger. That is not true for everyone.

What is a different between the pleasure that your husband’s cock give it you and the pleasure from a bigger cock.

For my wife never tried another cock before .

Thank you for comment 🌹

Just my two cents worth , my opinion Only. From my experience with my longest relationship , she told me that I was bigger than her husband and past boyfriend. The thing that I noticed was that she enjoyed oral and experience orgasm from oral sex and her breast was very sensitive and she had large nipples and a huge clit . I never heard her scream out from me fu-king her but she yelled to the top of her lungs when I sucked her clit or breast.

How big is your hubby if I may ask? I’m a little above average at just over 6 and a half with good girth and my wife is just like you, loves my size and I can make her cum every night

But she also loves bigger men, her hookups before me were almost always well endowed black men. Now I’m wanting her to relive her younger years and she loves me for it 🙂

There is no "correct opinion". An orgasm is as much mental as it is physical, within reason even more so (if its <2" pencil dick then no amount of mental stimulation can get 99% of women to cum)

Dated a indian pre-med student when I was 16 lost my verginity to him dated about 2 years he was 7 " at 16 thought it was fantastic later married husband was about 5 thought it was ok but not 7.Many years later met Ron a beautiful black man 9.5 it was incredible. So I would say size matters to me
What race is your hubby?

Back