Audience or not

I'm not black, I'm indian (born in the US) and have fucked 7 white wives over the years. If I like the hubby and we get along, then i prefer him to be there and watch. If I don't know him as well, then i dont' have a preference.

So Black men.... do you like fucking married women in front of their husband's.? What is your preference?
Let's keep it all the way 💯 right now.
Alone 1 on 1 with a hotwife is always going to be the most intimate and passion filled setting hands down no matter what anyone's preference is. It just doesn't get any deeper and more hotter than that. I get a hotwife alone and I can make her feel some kind of way about that bbc! ♠️

I have never asked another man's wife if we could be alone! I have never asked another man for alone time with his hotwife or girlfriend I have always earned it through trust, friendship, and performance to where they suggested it. If you earn it you won't have to ask for it, it will be offered with confidence and full of excitement that the experience will only get better for that lovely lady! ♠️

My preference is for hubby to get his fantasy fulfilled of watching his wife get her toes curled by a bbc until they both decide on taking it to that next level of intimacy with some alone encounters with the hotwife and myself. 😈

I don't mind either way, but I have to say that having the husband there is part of my attraction to the whole lifestyle. I like hearing him cheer her on or push her farther because he knows she can take it. Knowing that we are all here and consenting to playing is a turn on weather its domination thing or just to please her. I don't even care much if the husband joins as long as its for her. I'm just not that into dicks on or in ME, personally.

I am an exhibitionist so I like to be watched. If hubby is there, he can participate or just watch. But if hubby doesn't know that his little wifey is stepping out for some strange " D " , I'm not going to tell him......

Look we have posted videos and have met people off this website. So in fact we are verified. Just not by you. So Why are you so hopeful? just move along if you have fears. I dont get you? If you don't approve of something then why reply?
Plus how do you get off on another man's response to if he cares or not. SMH....

That's definitely a cuck response, I'm just hoping there's a women involved in this unverified account and not just a guy trying to get off in other guy's responses.
And just to ease your concerns this is most definetly the husband typing the question we both and im sure lots of others would like to know. My wife has been with 5 others total but 1 was an ex coworker . She has been seeing him for almost 6 years. And he does not like an audience or recording devices. So we were both curious if the majority felt the same. Thats all. Not getting off on the answers

Actually, I've never been with a married woman.
That has been a line that I've been very reluctant to cross.
If I ever did, I would probably be nervous with someone else in the room.

And just to ease your concerns this is most definetly the husband typing the question we both and im sure lots of others would like to know. My wife has been with 5 others total but 1 was an ex coworker . She has been seeing him for almost 6 years. And he does not like an audience or recording devices. So we were both curious if the majority felt the same. Thats all. Not getting off on the answers
No need for an explanation for what you and your wife desire or may question about this lifestyle. There are so many flakey folks on this site that often time tempers may flair. At the end of the day, you & your wife are in control of all this.

But to answer your question, I myself am in this lifestyle to fulfill the sexual desires & fantasies of couples and single ladies as well as achieving my own sexual satisfaction. With that being said, I'm okay with or without an audience. In general, I would say its 50/50. Some Brothas like it, some don't.... As always, et the Brotha that's right for you!

Back