Attractive wife wants to try sex with a black guy. Contact if interested.

lot of fakes on this site

ladies and gentlemen always try to verify a pic before posting a comment like this "i will like to fuck her hard" or "i will like that dick in my pussy" and bla bla bla.

Pls,next time,lets think with our head than our dick and pussy when we see pictures that are too true to believe on the site

Last edited:
Ha! There should also be a list of people that have so little to do in life, they waste their precious time on things like this. Sounds like we have some conspiracy theorists popping up now. Any flat earthers among us? :bounce:

ladies and gentlemen always try to verify a pic before posting a comment like this "i will like to fuck her hard"

Pls,next time,lets think with our head than our dick and pussy when we see pictures that are too true to believe on the site

Fair point. I'm a young brother out here, so I'm still learning the ropes. Lol

Ha! There should also be a list of people that have so little to do in life, they waste their precious time on things like this. Sounds like we have some conspiracy theorists popping up now. Any flat earthers among us? :bounce:

Wasting my time? Hell I'm sitting here at work getting paid to do this....it's a slow day & and you're making it go by even faster. Thanks...;)

What's even more interesting. The bottom pics are part of a set that includes face pics....and it looks nothing like the "wife" you posted.

So, if you're lying about that, one can only surmise your lying about everything else.

If there is a mystery man as you clain...he's an even bigger fool than you.

You're right @BBCnATX...this ******* can be entertaining as f@ck

No idea what in the world you're talking about here. The pics are all the same wife. Now you're thinking the face pics aren't the same person. You're cut off...too much day drinking for somebody lol

ladies and gentlemen always try to verify a pic before posting a comment like this "i will like to fuck her hard"

Wasting my time? Hell I'm sitting here at work getting paid to do this....it's a slow day & and you're making it go by even faster. Thanks...;)
Finally a compliment....backhanded but I'll take it. Despite the massive ******* storm you've stirred up we've gotten a lot of good responses and leads.

The bulls are gonna get a rude awakening when they find out it's a pathetic cuck all along lmao
C'mon man I thought you were coming around and now this. Stay above the fray...you're still young. Focus on finding some hot young white pussy to bang. Why get involved with this negative crap? Seriously... these 50 & 60 year old hoes will wear you out! lol

C'mon man I thought you were coming around and now this. Stay above the fray...you're still young. Focus on finding some hot young white pussy to Lol

IWhy get involved with this negative crap? Seriously... these 50 & 60 year old hoes will wear you out! lol

Is it me or do you come across as black dude now? Idk maybe it's your sentence structure and word choice. It just changed from outta nowhere. Lol

Anyways, if you were serious, you would've posted on the verified thread two hours ago. Yet, you're still arguing with everyone..

No idea what in the world you're talking about here. The pics are all the same wife. Now you're thinking the face pics aren't the same person. You're cut off...too much day drinking for somebody lol

Finally a compliment....backhanded but I'll take it. Despite the massive ******* storm you've stirred up we've gotten a lot of good responses and leads.

I found the pics that were stolen from you!!! You should do something about this immediately!

https://www.coedcherry.com/galleries/117751

But wait...what's this?...how odd....the ass is the same, but the girl's face doesn't match the face pic you posted...before you deleted them a second time.

Valiant effort, dude! Maybe try again next week with a new account?!?!

I'll take that as a compliment, but no, white guy here lol. First off, I'm not verifying myself - no reason to post my pics on here. My wife is at work and

That proves nothing! That's not my wife's ass or face. Sorry. And how many ass pics did you comb through to find that dud? LOL You must have a real important job to be able to spend so much time on such unimportant bs.

I found the pics that were stolen from you!!! You should do something about this immediately!

https://www.coedcherry.com/galleries/117751

But wait...what's this?...how odd....the ass is the same, but the girl's face doesn't match the face pic you posted...before you deleted them a second time.

Valiant effort, dude! Maybe try again next week with a new account?!?!

I hope you're at least getting a ride home from whatever pos job you have. You been drinking WAY too much today hun
That's his bi-polar disorder and mental illness coming out...

So now you're trying to hate on me by bashing those with bi-polar disorder and mental illness? Wow, what a compassionate person you are. A real gem. Funny how trying to hurt me is just showing your true colors.... BOOM! and thank you for being a real pos

I hope you're at least getting a ride home from whatever pos job you have. You been drinking WAY too much today hun

So now you're trying to hate on me by bashing those with bi-polar disorder and mental illness? Wow, what a compassionate person you are. A real gem. Funny how trying to hurt me is just showing your true colors.... BOOM! and thank you for being a real pos

You're right! Mental illness is no laughing matter. I suggest you seek professional help immediately.

You're right! Mental illness is no laughing matter. I suggest you seek professional help immediately.
I suggest you have somebody give you a ride back to your trailer park. You spend your day like you have today....are you proud? Newsflash - You are not the picture of mental stability. I wanted to at least end this on an amicable note, but you just keep spewing hate. I bet you voted for Trump.

Hey, Ingor
I suggest you have somebody give you a ride back to your trailer park. You spend your day like you have today....are you proud? Newsflash - You are not the picture of mental stability. I wanted to at least end this on an amicable note, but you just keep spewing hate. I bet you voted for Trump.

Hey, motherfucker. I got verified now. So, put your money where your mouth is or get out.

I have no sympathy for catfish like you.

Back