Atlanta, GA Ladies or Those Visiting Wanting BBC Needed....

MrRyanIron32

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
I'm looking for women between the ages of 18-39. You should be in good shape physically-I'm not into BBW at all so fit, athletic, or having nice curvy body types works best for me. You should also be disease free (I use condoms), fun to be around, is intelligent, nerdy, geeky, just a regular girl basically. Be already verified and real. I'm open to single women and hotwives-with the wife, fiancée, girlfriend and I (I'm not into cuckholding or the hubby watching us-it's not my thing). You should be in Atlanta or visiting and enjoys dirty talking in the bedroom as far as giving and recceiving-oral & anal. I'm definitely interested if you never had BBC before. I'm completely new to interracial sex. If interested, message me for details so we can chat first to get comfortable and then meet up at a public place and go from there. If we click well, I'm open to being friends with benefits. I'm not interested in crossdressers or transgender. I have Kik so we can chat offline to get comfortable first before meeting up in person. I can host or travel to you. I'm currently on vacation so I don't head back to work til the 24th, but I have work on the 20th as well, so I have lots of free time for some naughty one on one fun! except for the 24th and the 20th of this month due to work but any other day, I'm free to meet up :) Feel free to check out my profile.

View album 11990

Last edited:
Back