Atlanta Black Men and the Women that want them..!

atlantasecret

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
I want to start this thread for all the Black Men and/or White women close to the Atlanta area looking for each other. I am not excluding the cucks the want to share their girlfriends or wives. I have found it difficult to find a Central location for everyone to meet and communicate. Please post in the trend to keep it active so the new member are able to locate us. The trend is not just for people in the City of Atlanta. We are calling all members in the immediate Southeast Region or travelers to the City of Atlanta.

I will start it off...

atlantasecret Bull located in Atlanta GA. Feel free to message me.

atlantasecret is also my Kik name

Please come in here being serious and not playing games and just wanting to live out a fantasy and you know it will never happen.. I am the type to show you that I am a man of my word. Oh also share a picture so people will know who they are talking to.

Attachments

• 401A.jpeg
    401A.jpeg
    24.1 KB · Views: 221
  • 401B.jpeg
    401B.jpeg
    24.5 KB · Views: 243
  • 401C.jpeg
    401C.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 226
  • 401D.jpeg
    401D.jpeg
    19.4 KB · Views: 223
  • 401E.jpeg
    401E.jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 205
  • 401F.jpeg
    401F.jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 243
It's not that bad at all. Atlanta being as diverse as it is, there is really a melting pot of every kind. So whatever you got goin, it fits in there. That's why 70 percent of the people you run into are not from the A, but they have found their place there.
Very true and People tend to not judge in Atlanta because its so common. If you really want to experience the Swirl Lifestyle Atlanta is a great place to start or just enjoy... They have Splash Mocha Atlanta coming up in March of 2022. Its interracial party... Look it up!

Back