Atlanta Black Dom Hosts an Open House

If you were alone in the house & you knew I’d be home soon

What would you do?
I would make sure the bedroom was prepared properly for us. I would take a shower so I was presentable for my master. Trim my pubic hair exactly as I know you would like it. Paint my toenails and fingernails. Put on my collar and make sure I looked perfect for you. I would then patiently wait by the front door for you, on my knees. When the door opens I would look longingly into your eyes awaiting your approval of how I look. After you have given me permission to stand I would kiss you deeply and passionately. I would then prepare your shower for you. Get your towel ready for you and your clothes as well. Dinner would be made for you while you showered. After you ate I would ask if you wanted a ******* or whatever you do to relax. I would then wait for you to tell me to go to the bedroom and to wait for you. Then I would wait for you to come into the room and do with me as you wished. I would be there for your pleasure and to be used and dominated how you saw fit.

I would make sure the bedroom was prepared properly for us. I would take a shower so I was presentable for my master. Trim my pubic hair exactly as I know you would like it. Paint my toenails and fingernails. Put on my collar and make sure I looked perfect for you. I would then patiently wait by the front door for you, on my knees. When the door opens I would look longingly into your eyes awaiting your approval of how I look. After you have given me permission to stand I would kiss you deeply and passionately. I would then prepare your shower for you. Get your towel ready for you and your clothes as well. Dinner would be made for you while you showered. After you ate I would ask if you wanted a ******* or whatever you do to relax. I would then wait for you to tell me to go to the bedroom and to wait for you. Then I would wait for you to come into the room and do with me as you wished. I would be there for your pleasure and to be used and dominated how you saw fit.
Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Pm me I like that

Back