Ass to mouth

My wife has done it to me a few times. I was caught off guard when she did it with the first bbc she had sleep with. She had cleaned herself and was ready for him to use her that way. It was later in the evening that she told me thats what had happened. I was there and knew he was taking her from behind but not that he was in her ass. He was thin but longer.

Not in ages, but I have.

My girlfriend in college was almost as kinky as I was. After I'd started cleaning both holes I guess she decided fair was fair and tried ATM. I was a bit startled but not shocked... when I asked if it was going to be a regular thing she nodded -- she liked yes/no questions with my dick in her mouth, and I have to admit I liked her answers :)

When we invited my roommate to join us, I got to find out why she liked ATM so much, and she got to find out why I liked felching so much. Strangely, he had no problem with ATM as long as I hadn't come.. he didn't mind PTM or ATM, but could not abide semen in his mouth. My girlfriend and I didn't share that problem.

Not in ages, but I have.

My girlfriend in college was almost as kinky as I was. After I'd started cleaning both holes I guess she decided fair was fair and tried ATM. I was a bit startled but not shocked... when I asked if it was going to be a regular thing she nodded -- she liked yes/no questions with my dick in her mouth, and I have to admit I liked her answers :)

When we invited my roommate to join us, I got to find out why she liked ATM so much, and she got to find out why I liked felching so much. Strangely, he had no problem with ATM as long as I hadn't come.. he didn't mind PTM or ATM, but could not abide semen in his mouth. My girlfriend and I didn't share that problem.
That's an amusing anecdote, with an amusing finale. Sounds like you two made a cute couple :)

When we invited my roommate to join us, I got to find out why she liked ATM so much, and she got to find out why I liked felching so much.
I'll mention that we both felt pretty similarly... ATM and sucking come from each others asses didn't always taste good, but we both loved tasting it.

Are there any real freaks that do ass to mouth. Stand up be proud let us know.
I am neither proud nor ashamed, nor do I really consider myself to have been a freak. Yes, I have taken a penis from another girl's anus in the past and she from mine. Both of us were quite clean and it was not as gross as it sounds.
On another occasion, in an encounter with a few men, one of them insisted on taking me "dirty". Coming out from my behind, he presented his penis to my mouth. I resisted while the other men held me....I actually got a bit frantic and finally they respected it.

More freakish to my mind is to go directly from anus to vagina with no washing.

I am neither proud nor ashamed, nor do I really consider myself to have been a freak. Yes, I have taken a penis from another girl's anus in the past and she from mine. Both of us were quite clean and it was not as gross as it sounds.
On another occasion, in an encounter with a few men, one of them insisted on taking me "dirty". Coming out from my behind, he presented his penis to my mouth. I resisted while the other men held me....I actually got a bit frantic and finally they respected it.

Understandably so. From a pathogenic perspective, the mouth is much more resilient than the vagina.

Mouth: can taste ass but probably deal with (reasonable load of) pathogens.
Vagina: no taste buds, but delicate and does not handle pathogens well.

Understandably so. From a pathogenic perspective, the mouth is much more resilient than the vagina.

Mouth: can taste ass but probably deal with (reasonable load of) pathogens.
Vagina: no taste buds, but delicate and does not handle pathogens well.

"Physicochemical" as the word suggests, pertains to both physical and chemical properties of a substance. For those of you wanting to appear classy by using the word during dinner tomorrow night, might try this for size:

Researchers next did tests for active infections and past exposures, probed the genetics of vaginal microbes, and looked at the physicochemical properties of vaginal fluids. — Beth Mole, Ars Technica, "Transplanting poop can be beneficial—swapping vaginal fluids may be even better," 27 Sep. 2019

Last edited:

I deeply apologize.....that last sentence might have been confusing to "visual learners".... Please allow me to clarify around the 16 minute mark:

Back