Ass Licking

I have often been told to lick my former partners anus hole and pressed my tongue in. I also do it when I feel for it, I know he likes it and I love to please and surprise him.

Sometimes I am also told to lick him clean, that is harder

Recently i was with a dominant Black man that made me lick his ass which I did. Have any of you other girls been told or asked to lick ass? Did you do ? How did you feel about doing it?
How about you Black men. Have you made a white girl lick your ass before? Did they do it ? Did you enjoy it?
I have no interest in licking and guys ass, just gross to me. So many more fun things to do then licking a guys ass.

I have often been told to lick my former partners anus hole and pressed my tongue in. I also do it when I feel for it, I know he likes it and I love to please and surprise him.

Sometimes I am also told to lick him clean, that is harder
I would imagine that licking a man's ass clean would be harder.

Once I had the pleasure of watching my wife clean and tongue fuck one man's asshole that still had poop in it. He enjoyed stopping at our home to fuck my wife and have her lick his asshole on his way home from work, and then he would go home to his wife. My wife assumed he had taken a shower before coming to our home to fuck her. However, this time he asked to use our bathroom to clean up. I asked if he needed to take a shower but he said no, he just needed to clean up a little. I don't know, but he might have taken a poop while he was in the bathroom cleaning up. Anyway he did not do a good job of cleaning his asshole. So when my wife was licking and tongue fucking his asshole she smelled and tasted his poop. She did not say anything and just continued to lick, tongue fuck and clean his poop out of his asshole. I did not notice that he had a dirty asshole until he sat on a towel that was on a chair he was using to sit on while he fucked my wife. When he got up, I noticed his poop stains on the towel. Wow, I was shocked, because I just watched my wife lick and tongue fuck his asshole, which was normal, but now I realized that he had used my wife's tongue and mouth to clean his remaining poop out of his asshole. He had used my wife's tongue and mouth like toilet paper, to clean his ass crack and asshole. For some reason it excited me and my weenie got hard. When he left I mentioned to my wife that I saw his poop stains on our towel, so his ass must have had poop in it. She told me that she discovered that his ass had poop in it when she smelled
and tasted his poo but then she decided to continue to tongue clean his ass crack and asshole because she had already eaten his poop so she did not see any reason to stop. She told me that he did enjoy her tongue licking and tongue fucking his asshole so much that she should continue to tongue clean his asshole even though she did have to eat some more of his poop. She told me it was only a small amount of poop. The poop on his ass crack and lodged in the hair in his ass and some lining his asshole. It was not like she ate a log of his poop. It was then that I realized that I had kissed my wife after she licked, tongue fucked, and tongue cleaned his poop out of his ass crack and asshole, and that I had tasted this
guy's poop om my wife's lips and tongue. It is kind of humiliating to smell and taste another man's poop on my wife's lips and tongue and inside her mouth, but it is more exciting, so exciting that I got hard and dripped cum thinking about it. He knew that my wife was going to lick and tongue fuck his asshole. I also assumed my wife would lick and tongue fuck his asshole just like she normally has, but my wife and I did not know he was going to use my wife's mouth and tongue as his toilet paper to clean his ass and asshole with. I think he had decided to use my wife's face mouth and tongue to clean his poop from his ass crack and asshole before he got to our home. He was lucky that my wife liked making him happy and did not stop tongue cleaning his ass and asshole and send him home. The guy had alot of nerve assuming that he could use my wife's tongue as his toilet paper, that she would tongue clean his ass crack and asshole, and eat his poop, in front of me. The guy loved the idea of another man's wife, my wife cleaning his dirty ass crack and asshole with her tongue in front of her approving and excited husband.

Recently i was with a dominant Black man that made me lick his ass which I did. Have any of you other girls been told or asked to lick ass? Did you do ? How did you feel about doing it?
How about you Black men. Have you made a white girl lick your ass before? Did they do it ? Did you enjoy it?
Yes I have and they have done it and enjoyed it.

I've had offers. Never accepted em. Doesn't seem like something I'd enjoy. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Any guys that haven't had it done... It's an intense experience. You'll never forget it... And want more

Back