Asians

Black studs out in San Diego check out this Asian slutwife from Craigslist wanting bbc. I would love to see her take a bbc! This is the ad:

Couple experienced in the lifestyle seeking a black fit/muscular male to join us for some bedroom fun. We are a mixed couple Asian (F), White (M). Both of us are fit and better than average looking. He is bi-curious but this is not a requirement for you. This experience is more about her and you. We are planning for this Sunday night, so if you are not open Sunday night, don't waste yours or our time. We host and will meet you in public first as well as speak via the phone prior to meeting.
You are a fit black male with better than average length and thickness. Between the ages of 30-50. She is looking for a thick 7"+ cock. You are clean, DDF and respectful. She is not looking to be abused, just well fucked. If you are open to having pics or video taken all the better.
She will pick the person based on your response and pictures. One liners or "hit me up" simply get deleted. If you can't take the time to tell us something about yourself and experience we don't have the time to respond.
We are very real and the people we have played with have all had a great time. Change the title of your response to "Fit Black Male" if you expect a response. We get inundated with replies from fakes and flakes so if we don't respond it means we are not interested.View attachment 485090
interested.
If you want to share some photos contact me.

Back