Asians

Asian girls have tight ass pussies dude!
I've found it depends more on the size of the girl than the race. The tinier the chick the more likely the pussy's gonna be tight. But I'm an ass man so most the time Asian girls do little for me since they don't usually offer much in that area.

I'm an ass man, too! True, the tinier the girl, the tighter the pussy. And yes, some asian girls are as flat as an ironing board(front and back) However, I've noticed certain asian women (filipinas in particular) have surprisingly round and perky asses. They can hide it, too. But when they bed over, it pops right out atcha. :)

I'm an ass man, too! True, the tinier the girl, the tighter the pussy. And yes, some asian girls are as flat as an ironing board(front and back) However, I've noticed certain asian women (filipinas in particular) have surprisingly round and perky asses. They can hide it, too. But when they bed over, it pops right out atcha. :)

Yeah filipina women can have great asses. I was with this one girl who was part of a dance company and it made her ass pop from all the leg workouts I guess lol

Back