Asians First time BBC

Hello so like this when I turned 18 right when I broke up with my ex for cheating I was still on high school so my friend (black) wanted to invite me to a sort of a party hangout because she wanted me to forget about my idiot ex, I dressed nice and sexy and all nice skirt with a bottom shirt, but I didn't know her hangout party was mostly black guys and few black girls, I didn't mind because I don't discriminate... So there was this guy kinda tall skinny had long braids like he was into me like while the music was tunning up he started to rub his big dick behind and I was like OMG that's biggg... He even heard me lol he is like you never seen one of this? I mean my first and ever bf was a Asian which his size was maybe 4 inch?

So like he kept saying what's a little chubby asian, he said it in a good way lol he is was like we niggas love them Asians, I felt blushed but I couldn't really stop thinking about the huge size when he kept rubbing and I was shyyy because this guy was like twice my age..
So like same night he took me upstairs and ask for a "" massage""" like really the stereotype lmao, he got naked and everything and when I finally saw his dick it was like idk a lottttt bigger I mean I got a little slutty and gave him a hand job, but like he asked my age and told him I'm 18, he was sooo happy because he said he gets to eat sushy tonight lmao he asked if I can suck I mean I sucked his dick it was hugee and he then demanded to eat me up for sucking his dick, I have never gotten my pussy eaten sooooo friking good, before I climax he stopped and said wmif he wanted me to go step 2, I mean wow is big why not in a locked room, he had to use lube since I am tight because I'm Asian - _- I told him if he uses condom he said it's cool that hell pull out, but oh God his thing went in me sooo deep felt so different than my ex, and never heard the flap noises he was doing to my thighs it was like a huge turn on! Even tho he said he was gonna pull out he actually ended up cumming Inside and it felt friking hot and a lot! But he had the plan b like that was his plan...

After that night I got into more in black guys, and I did him 3 more times that month 😍
I wish I had such experience and feeling.

Back