Asians & Blacks

That proves my point. Black men have to be exceptional to date Asians. I'm talking about the everyday blk man. Wesley and Dave would not have had a chance if they were 9 to 5 brothers and Michelle Rhee got with NBA star Kevin Johnson. Again proving my point

Tell that that to this guy who approached close to a 1000 asian women and got laughed at and rejected by everyone one of them and then deleted himself

View attachment 5742274

I know that's an extreme example but if you are regular black man and you think asian women love you and you start approaching them. Boy your gonna get your feelings hurt. I know I'm on an interracial site but many of those Asian women have a Hitler like worship for white men.

You're living in a fantasy world if you think Asian woman have love for blk man like that.
You aren’t seriously using a deranged, small, terrible example of a man to make a point are you? That’s just an extreme, twisted example. But back to the Rhee example, she was self-made, met Johnson at some charity thing I think, and away they went. She had a shitload of white suitors well before the two met. I know because I met her at a press function in 2008.

And you don’t seem to know Chapelle’s history too well.

“Dave and Elaine met in Brooklyn while he was struggling to establish himself as a stand-up comedian.

He revealed to Howard Stern about their relationship: “She was with me when I was poor.”

And the number of esteemed Asian ladies here on this site, reinforces my point. Don’t look for the forest, appreciate the trees.

Last edited:
Back