Asians & Blacks

From my experience Asian woman don't really like black dudes. They tend to like their own men or white dudes. I really believe that and I don't care how many "Asian woman getting dk downed by blk dudes" pics that are being posted

From my experience Asian woman don't really like black dudes. They tend to like their own men or white dudes. I really believe that and I don't care how many "Asian woman getting dk downed by blk dudes" pics that are being posted

This sounds like a UK thing. I offer up Dave Chapelle, Wesley Snipes and dozens of other Black men who were dating and marrying Asians before they were big stars. I also offer up Michelle Rhee, a self-made professional and former Washington DC head educator. There are countless other examples of everyday people doing it.

And don’t get me started with the otherwise straight-laced gals of Roopongi, who throw down hard for the right guy who is respectful, well-spoken, clean and has the slightest bit of charm, despite having an overwhelming number of knucklehead white guys to mess around with. It’s a target rich environment for us. Because we are an oddity? Perhaps, but the Black-Asian thing was a thing long before social media and global connectedness made the world smaller and homogenous relationships kinda boring. And that was even when language barriers were pretty big.

If I had to guess, they date, fuck and marry Black men at exactly the same per capital ratio that white women do. They enjoy raw passion like anybody else.

This sounds like a UK thing. I offer up Dave Chapelle, Wesley Snipes and dozens of other Black men who were dating and marrying Asians before they were big stars. I also offer up Michelle Rhee, a self-made professional and former Washington DC head educator.

That proves my point. Black men have to be exceptional to date Asians. I'm talking about the everyday blk man. Wesley and Dave would not have had a chance if they were 9 to 5 brothers and Michelle Rhee got with NBA star Kevin Johnson. Again proving my point

There are countless other examples of everyday people doing it.

Tell that that to this guy who approached close to a 1000 asian women and got laughed at and rejected by everyone one of them and then deleted himself

1672760462872.png

I know that's an extreme example but if you are regular black man and you think asian women love you and you start approaching them. Boy your gonna get your feelings hurt. I know I'm on an interracial site but many of those Asian women have a Hitler like worship for white men.

And don’t get me started with the otherwise straight-laced gals of Roopongi, who throw down hard for the right guy who is respectful, well-spoken, clean and has the slightest bit of charm, despite having an overwhelming number of knucklehead white guys to mess around with. It’s a target rich environment for us. Because we are an oddity? Perhaps, but the Black-Asian thing was a thing long before social media and global connectedness made the world smaller and homogenous relationships kinda boring. And that was even when language barriers were pretty big.

If I had to guess, they date, fuck and marry Black men at exactly the same per capital ratio that white women do. They enjoy raw passion like anybody else.

You're living in a fantasy world if you think Asian woman have love for blk man like that.

This sounds like a UK thing. I offer up Dave Chapelle, Wesley Snipes and dozens of other Black men who were dating and marrying Asians before they were big stars. I also offer up Michelle Rhee, a self-made professional and former Washington DC head educator. There are countless other examples of everyday people doing it.

I have dated 2 Asian women in the recent past they were fun women

Back