Asian Wife

Tpin

Couple
From
CA, US
We are curious but open. I have been with hubby's friend a few times, but he was white and one other a two times, but he was white to. The friend moved and the other was not suppose to be more than twice at the most anyway. I like to look and if hubby wants to see me again with a guy I was curious for black because I haven't tried, except my toys.

Hmmmmm, your message told the tale that you hooked up with two guys who happened to be white and now you want to experience a black guy. So why post a pic of you with a black dick inside you????

We are curious but open. I have been with hubby's friend a few times, but he was white and one other a two times, but he was white to. The friend moved and the other was not suppose to be more than twice at the most anyway. I like to look and if hubby wants to see me again with a guy I was curious for black because I haven't tried, except my toys.
would love to fuck and breed u

Where in california are you

You have been a member since 2016. If you want people to take you seriously now, you should verify as real

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/read-me-1st-how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.50490/

You have been a member since 2016. If you want people to take you seriously now, you should verify as real

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/read-me-1st-how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.50490/
Go check out Ft Stewart in Georgia, Ft Benning too! Military bases have lots of single BBC to play with. REAL PEOPLE! Just get out and make real friends and post your trophies here, More Cock than you will ever need is there! Be safe and take test kits. My 2 cents

Back