Asian couple, 8 years of marriage , one more month and I will know the color of our baby

A question for those of you that criticize the people that have mixed race babies.
When a white couple adopts a black baby or baby, will the baby still have psychological distress and identity issues?
Should the white couple not adopt a black baby or baby?
When a white female, black male couple have a black baby, will the baby still have psychological distress and identity issues?
Should the white female, black male couple not have a black baby?

Update:MY WIFE GAVE BIRTH TO A HEALTHY BLACK BABY!
It was earlier than we thought for sure. You guy could easily imagine the look those nurse gave me , 2 Asian parents with a black boy.
Congratulations to you, your wife and the ******* of your wife's healthy black baby. I am sure it was a wonderful exciting experience for all of you.
I hope that you, your wife, your wife's black baby and the ******* of your wife's healthy black baby all have a wonderful exciting life together.

When a white couple adopts a black baby or baby, will the baby still have psychological distress and identity issues?
Have you spoken to many people who have been adopted by parents who are not the same race as them? Have you spoken to those who are apart of communities that are rampant with colourism? Have you spoken to biracial and mixed race people who struggle to feel apart of either of their parents' communities?

Does the white couple understand what it's like to grow up in black in America or the world? Does the white couple understand the conversations that almost every black parent has to have with their black sons/daughters at a young age? Does the white couple understand what it's like to be judged solely by the colour of your skin? You're going to adopt and raise a baby that no amount of parenting books can prepare you for what it's like to be a black man or woman.

When a white female, black male couple have a black baby, will the baby still have psychological distress and identity issues?
You should do some reading about what biracial and mixed race people's experiences are.

Nobody is stopping them.

spoken to many people who have been adopted by parents who are not the same race as them I asked a 4 questions and your replied with questions for me. You did not answer a single of my questions.

Here are a few answers your questions.

Yes I spoken to many people who have been adopted by parents who are not the same race as them. I know some of them very well. They do not sound anything like you and are well adjusted normal people.

I do not know of any communities that are rampant with colourism. I have never heard of the word colourism.

The biracial and mixed race people that I know, do not have any need to struggle to feel apart of either of their parents' communities. They have always been a part of their parents communities.

I don't know but I doubt that the white couple knows what it is like to grow up in black in America. However, I don't believe they need to because their biracial baby will most likely not grow up in a community where race is an issue. I am 72 and have had 5 ******* and 12 grandkids and a close extended family. we have always had black people, Mexican people, Puerto Rican people, Samoan people, Filipino people, and other ethnic and racial people around us without any problems.

I am not going to answer all of your many questions because most of them seem to be based on problems that you have had in your life. Other peoples lives are different than yours.

I will point out that many biracial people have grown up very successfully.
Such as:

Dwayne Johnson

Mariah Carey

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex

Halle Berry

Alicia Keys

Barack Obama

Derek Jeter

Jimi Hendrix

Vin Diesel

Lenny Kravitz

Bruno Mars

I hope your life is less stressful and more happy for you in the future.

do not know of any communities that are rampant with colourism. I have never heard of the word colourism.
Stopped reading right here. You want to distill your asinine questions down to yes/no answers. Guess what, the world isn't so black/white.

Race is always going to be an issue in America because the country was built on racism. Every minority in America grows up knowing that they are an "other" and the minute they forget, white people are quick to remind them.

You're going to sit there and provide anecdotal evidence as if it's fact. It's absolutely ridiculous that you'll list Obama as an example of a highly successful individual. Meanwhile the US is in the state that it is today because of the fact that he became President and white Americans couldn't handle it. He had to work twice as hard and jump through how many hoops just to have an uneducated buffoon do his best to undo his work.

Spare me the bullshit.

Edit - it's interesting how you're projecting onto me that I've had problems in my life when I haven't even spoken about myself. It's interesting how you react to a black person giving you an insight into what the experience may be like for some of us. I'm glad we have you around to explain the black, biracial, and mixed experience for us though.

A question for those of you that criticize the people that have mixed race babies.
I don't criticize people having mixed race babies, I criticize same-race couples for creating mixed-race babies because they get off on it and don't care about the kid's feelings and problems which will come at some point because he or she will never have a normal relationship with his/her *******, which always causes some form of damage, usually a lot of damage.
The kid will never be able to respect his/her *******, it's just impossible. And that will be painful to the kid.
This is not rocket science.

This baby was conceived from a fetish not out of love.
when he finds out later in life how and why he was conceived it’ll fuck him up.
can’t lie to him to say his “dad” was someone his mom just met or he became a step dad since they were married 8 years before.
what if the real ******* wants to be in his life and tells him his mom was a black dick slut?
interracial adoptions are whole different cases.
you Can’t lie to the kid because eventually he will want to meet his real parents and boom his real mom is there. What if his real dad makes siblings who expose him to the truth?

this is what I dislike about “breeding” no one considers how the baby will react in the future. love Is not enough.

This baby was conceived from a fetish not out of love.
when he finds out later in life how and why he was conceived it’ll fuck him up.
can’t lie to him to say his “dad” was someone his mom just met or he became a step dad since they were married 8 years before.
what if the real ******* wants to be in his life and tells him his mom was a black dick slut?
interracial adoptions are whole different cases.
you Can’t lie to the kid because eventually he will want to meet his real parents and boom his real mom is there. What if his real dad makes siblings who expose him to the truth?

this is what I dislike about “breeding” no one considers how the baby will react in the future. love Is not enough

The baby will be fine as Long as his Parents raising Him I would Sit him down and Explain the Lifestyle to him and How rewarding it was at that time and That you don't Ever regret him or her being born. Teach them right from wrong. Yes. I understand what you mean by saying oh yeah what are they going to do Sit him down and tell him he was conceived from his Mom being a Dedicated BBC Cumslut Whore. Well yes that's true but It doesn't have to be that Complicated and Dramatic! The Best Shot They have got in Explaining it to there baby is that they are raising him. So a Level of respect must be built. Don't wait until the baby is in his teens to Tell him how he was Conceived bc the Shock will Devastate him then Damage is done and mostly Irreparable. If he is in his Mid Teens would be a Perfect Time. When he is learning about himself, he will have a better support system outside of thel
household to help him adapt to the Weight of the New information. Everybody thinks different. Some of us are strong Willed and can take Stress &: Pressure and Deal with it Perspectively and Some Weaker Minded individual and mentality Challenged wilmdonthe Opposite. I always considered myself too he Strong Willed so I would Adapt in the Best way imaginable. I will just be happy first and foremost that I'm so happy that they gave me life. I would be happy that I woke up this morning happy that I'm alive because of my parents and that I have an opportunity to have a career to learn to grow to start a family to make a difference in the world being productive happy that I woke up think about it don't let nobody steer you in the wrong direction but that was happening already happened it can't be undone love that baby give him knowledge give him directions teaching understanding

I hope for everyone's sake that you never have children and if you do, I hope they find the proper therapy to deal with whatever issues they have.

I've never read something so incredibly stupid and insane on this site.
Ok I was just giving insight on the subject! Trying to help out Anyway I can you Ignorant JackAss! I'm sure that I was wrong from the Jump but I still took the time to try to help the next person deal with a Situation that I can't even Relate to. So that means I take initiative to Help the next Person out. That's All that mattered to me. Meaning I'm not Selfish and for your Information I have 3 grown Children that Are very healthy and Productive Citizens in there Community. Not that it's any of your business Mr JackAss but My oldest is a Police Officer, My ******* is a Divorce Lawyer and My youngest ******* is Serving his Duty Honor , & Country as a Proud Member of The United States Army! You see what I'm saying???? You get the Picture? Never be so quick to judge a Human being because of A statement that they made b4 you take they Statement and try to Mistake it for There Level of intelligence. I never had to Deal with a Situation like his so I was going Off the Top in Coming Up with Solutions. All the While you are on This site making negative Comments about people's Statements Says a Whole lot about you Mr JackAss! I would profile you but you not worth it! I'm a much Well rounded Man at this point in my Life! But I guarantee you that you Wouldn't make that Comment too me in Person bc I Give you my Word! I would love nothing more than to Lay your Ass out Flat Cold from Opening & Running your mouth! I give you a Pass bc You very young and Don't know Any Better. You got Learning & Growing to do. Just keep Quiet and listen & Observe and Do less talking. That's how Knowledge & Wisdom is gained Youngster!

Last edited:
Back