Aruba

HungBlack45

Male
From
FL, US
we have all seen the posts regarding or have experienced first hand what Jamaica is all about. From other groups I have heard that Aruba is the next Jamaica. I am curious if anyone here have first hand knowledge of the interracial scene in Aruba. If so, can you shed some light on the places to stay, beaches, clubs etc with this in mind.

We have been to Aruba twice. The last time was about 5 or 6 years ago. Nothing organized, i.e., a club or bar relative to IR activities. However, one never knows when one just might get lucky. Great island, great food.

We have been to Aruba twice. The last time was about 5 or 6 years ago. Nothing organized, i.e., a club or bar relative to IR activities. However, one never knows when one just might get lucky. Great island, great food.

Thanks for sharing your insight on the island !!

Been there 3 times. Always a great time! Lots of Venezuelan women hop over to the island (it's off the coast of VZ) and get their BBC fix in!

We happen to live in Aruba. Do not let others misinform you, it is not like the other Islands in the Caribbean, it is very limited compared to the other Islands in regards of black men. Yes there are a few, but nothing like Jamaica, for example, where the ethnic groups are far more African (90+%).
Aruba is more Dutch and Latin-American.
Since we are locals, and since the population is not far from 100k, we cannot take any risks of playing with the few that there are, and have been relying on visitors instead.

We happen to live in Aruba. Do not let others misinform you, it is not like the other Islands in the Caribbean, it is very limited compared to the other Islands in regards of black men. Yes there are a few, but nothing like Jamaica, for example, where the ethnic groups are far more African (90+%).
Since we are locals, and since the population is not far from 100k, we cannot take any risks of playing with the few that there are, and have been relying on visitors instead.

I fully understand and your insight as a local is greatly appreciated.

shish. Let’s keep this place to our selves. Aruba is a great vacation spot for all. Let’s not let the loud obnoxious drunks spoil it for us. A great play area just a bit more low key. Really enjoy the Colombian and Venezuelan visitors that I have met over the years. The beaches are great, the locals are real friendly and great sources of info on places to eat are are always helpful.

Back