Artistic/Erotic Pics

Well looks like I won't be going to a strip club on my 25th birthday, every other strip club has strippers with no sex appeal with one strip club being crowded as hell.

I asked Google how long does it take for a black man to have another load of delicious BBC for his white woman? "I asked her in a way you'd ask a doctor"
Google's answer: During spermatogenesis, your testicles make several million sperm per day — about 1,500 per second. By the end of a full sperm production cycle, you can regenerate up to 8 billion sperm. This may seem like overkill, but you release anywhere from 20 to 300 million sperm cells in a single milliliter of semen.

A while ago Vanessa Blue & Lex Steele got into argument because Vanessa was being dishonest about her sexuality pretending to be something she's not. Hance why you haven't been seeing much of them lately....

Loving how society forgot that former President Barack Obama's parents are a hot interracial married couple, Barack Obama Senior & Ann Obama. The man has The best of both worlds, so yeah.

The photographer was her/our first Dom/bull. That situation sort of fizzled out over time but we've remained friends and still do the occasional photo shoot. The black guy was my wife's lover at the time and she asked the photographer if he would be interested in some edgy interracial photos. I have photos from that shoot that are really hot but not posting because most people are too damn sensitive. The series told a story, from white plantation owner's wife seducing black slave to shackles being taken off slave and put on her.
you mean there are more pics in this series?

Even if Deauxma is married to some white guy that looks like a high school football coach, I rather imagine her & Fredrick Way as a couple cause why should a fine woman like her settle for less than a young stud's BBC?

Back