Artistic/Erotic Pics

There's a good reason why I didn't mention this site's existence on Tumblr, people don't really pay much attention to the information I gave them on Tumblr.
Anyway another advertisement design for this site, the scenario of you ladies telling your girlfriends about this website after they ask you about a social media website that let's them breathe & show off their hot bodies excetera.
20190118_120318_0001.png

Last edited:
ValentinaMatteucciNude7.jpg

Something tells me that a black man's Big Black Cock was scarce in the 1940-50s, which leaves me to believe that a lot of exotic white women had a hard time getting their fix or sharing a hot black guy with their girlfriends.
I'm trying to find some interracial couple from the 1950s, in case you're wondering what I'm talking about.
c97e28059a3052bf399cb1cd7b3ce02e.jpg

Don't worry you're not missing much, I read the full comic, the main protagonist spends more time giving women his big black cock than he does secret agent stuff.
The sequel comic was obviously never made aside from the original incomplete ugly visuals version of this comic by blacknwhite comics.
Anyway the story plot of this comic is the main protagonist is sent to go destroy a bad guy's base on some island, he completes his mission while fucking some beautiful women along the way & back home. As you can see the beautiful ginger white woman his co-worker was first in line followed by another agent a Jewish exotic brunette white woman as seen on the cover of the comic.
001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg006.jpg007.jpg008.jpg009.jpg010.jpg

Last edited:
Back