Arkansas couple

ARcouple69

Couple
From
CA, US
Hey I hope everyone is having a great day. Me and my wife have been looking for a new bill for our relationship. We have meet 2 great bbc bulls here we have meet up with one witch was amazing experience. We would love to have that incredible experience again. Please if you live in Arkansas pm us please we are really looking forward to meeting up🖤

Last edited:
Hey I hope everyone is having a great day. Me and my wife have been looking for a new bill for our relationship. We have meet 2 great bbc bulls here we have meet up with one witch was amazing experience. We would love to have that incredible experience again. Please if you live in Arkansas pm us please we are really looking forward to meeting up🖤View attachment 3166646
Definitely a pawg prize

Hey I hope everyone is having a great day. Me and my wife have been looking for a new bill for our relationship. We have meet 2 great bbc bulls here we have meet up with one witch was amazing experience. We would love to have that incredible experience again. Please if you live in Arkansas pm us please we are really looking forward to meeting up🖤View attachment 3166646
I would be more than interested.

Damn, that’s a all nighter

Hey I hope everyone is having a great day. Me and my wife have been looking for a new bill for our relationship. We have meet 2 great bbc bulls here we have meet up with one witch was amazing experience. We would love to have that incredible experience again. Please if you live in Arkansas pm us please we are really looking forward to meeting up🖤
Hey I am in Arkansas and looking forward to an experience with a cool couple. Lemme know if you’re interested.

Hey do get in touch if you’re up for a meet up.

Back