Arizona Hard Core Black Bull

SexyLuv1

Male
I will take your woman out, I might keep her all night you pay for our date. You stress, worry, and imagine what we are doing?

If we feel you need to know we will send you pic or videos of her being fucked, when I feel you have served us well we will let you watch us fuck live. This is the true cuck experience are you ready for this I am in control she is my women

I will have her whenever I desire her. Only real cuckold couples or those who truly want this lifestyle, not for those who want to play at cuckolding. Send Location when replying

For those who don't know now you do:

A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife; the wife of an adulterous husband is a cuckquean. A husband who is aware of and tolerates his wife's infidelity is sometimes called a wittol or wittold.

I will take your woman out, I might keep her all night you pay for our date. You stress, worry, and imagine what we are doing?

If we feel you need to know we will send you pic or videos of her being fucked, when I feel you have served us well we will let you watch us fuck live. This is the true cuck experience are you ready for this I am in control she is my women

I will have her whenever I desire her. Only real cuckold couples or those who truly want this lifestyle, not for those who want to play at cuckolding. Send Location when replying

For those who don't know now you do:

A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife; the wife of an adulterous husband is a cuckquean. A husband who is aware of and tolerates his wife's infidelity is sometimes called a wittol or wittold.
Interersting! This did happen to me. Living in Chandler. Happily married for 19 years, with a 17 yo *******. We were in the bar at Durants in Phx & were chatting with a blaxk man who the bar tender knew. They got a ******* for my ******* even though she was under age. My wife was 39 at the time and Willy was in his mid 30's. I was pretty high and was sort of observing Willy flirting with my wife and ******* and they were enjoying it a lot. Long story short, he got our address and phone number. It was sprin break and I was at work. My wife is a teacher. Well Willy called her and she said it wou;d be OK if he came by for a ******* as he wass nearby. Well, you know what happened. Willy took them both. It was the beginning of me becoming a cucklold. And yes, when I found out I accepted that there was nothing I could do to stop it. Well I am now helping raise a 3 yo black baby girl. paying all the bills for my ******* who is now 20. I like Willy but he treats me like a useless white suggar daddy. Such is my life

Interersting! This did happen to me. Living in Chandler. Happily married for 19 years, with a 17 yo *******. We were in the bar at Durants in Phx & were chatting with a blaxk man who the bar tender knew. They got a ******* for my ******* even though she was under age. My wife was 39 at the time and Willy was in his mid 30's. I was pretty high and was sort of observing Willy flirting with my wife and ******* and they were enjoying it a lot. Long story short, he got our address and phone number. It was sprin break and I was at work. My wife is a teacher. Well Willy called her and she said it wou;d be OK if he came by for a ******* as he wass nearby. Well, you know what happened. Willy took them both. It was the beginning of me becoming a cucklold. And yes, when I found out I accepted that there was nothing I could do to stop it. Well I am now helping raise a 3 yo black baby girl. paying all the bills for my ******* who is now 20. I like Willy but he treats me like a useless white suggar daddy. Such is my life
thank you for sharing.

The OP who posted is correct in definition, but Im not sure that his execution is accurate. the key to cuckolding is that the husband has consented to being cuckolded. "Acceptance" is not the correct term, its more "consent."

A cuckold has to mentally wrap his head around the fact that another man is just better than him sexually. He is superior. Unfortunately there are too many stereotypes around that only a black man can be a superior lover in bed, which is just BS, since I have met and cuckolded black men as well as white men. And I have fucked black, asian and white women who were involved in cuckolding.

So skin tone, ethnicity, education level isn't what creates a cuckold or cuckquean. And if you want to be cuckolded, then by all means you should be. but if you don't want to be cuckolded, then you need to get therapy in order to figure out how to get out of the situation. I mean an easy way out is just divorce, like if you dont want to be a sugar daddy to the baby, you dont have to.

My hope is that you love the baby, and willingly support the baby.

This is a serious issue, and it sounds like the OP is just an asshole, he aint no "HARD CORE" whatever he thinks he is.
I have had couples who wanted to conceive with me, again, when you are a legit bull, you recognize that couples will want to have your baby, the husband doesnt have the qualities that a woman wants in her baby. So my sperm is much more appealing to a woman with a cuckold husband. But I dont take having a baby lightly. If I met you, and your wife said, impregnate me, I would want to know that you would love the baby, as if, the baby was your own biological baby.

The fact that you are taking care of the baby, and your wife and *******, I would want to be friends with you. You are the model cuckold.
Truly, I am not sure how you feel about it, but you are what all cuckolds should aspire to be. You reached the apex of cuckolding.

I hope you are proud of your situation, again, you are living the ultimate dream of a cuckold. So if you are not excited and beyond elated, then you need to figure out what went wrong. Again, the OP may not be a legit bull, he may just be some lonely ass man who likes to have a lot of sex and it just so happens he got lucky and found you.

I dont sleep around and legit bulls also dont sleep around. They fuck married and attached women, almost exclusively and if they have other women, they are typically submissive women who love to serve bulls.

Back