Are you offended by the term Queen of Spades?

(...)

The main downside is that as a symbol it also literally reads like "black people are spades (racial slur) and I'm their queen (above them)."
Interesting. i never thought of it that way. Also, often the Black men in this lifestyle are referred to as "Kings" so there is noone really above or below the other? 🤔 In symbolism the spade is linked to male power/******* and used in many fields (military; motorcycle gangs, ...) and not referring to Black people at all.

An excerpt from ourpastimes.com/spade-symbolize-5192250.html :
ourpastimes.com/spade-symbolize-5192250.html said:

Spade Symbolism​

The Spades suit comes from the French system of playing cards. Traditionally, each of the four suits represented a different group within society, although this may be a later interpretation of the symbols. Spades -- called "piques" in the French system -- represented the nobility, standing in for the lances of knights. Although the name of the suit resembles the digging implement, the name "spade" actually comes from the Italian "spada," which means "sword," the corresponding suit in Italian card decks. In English, as in French, the Spade suit represents weapons.

Another good read about different meanings of the spade symbol (also including the racial slur) can be found here...

i use the acronym QoS (pronounced "kwos") and not the abbriviation meaning "Queen of S.....".

QoS versus Snowbunny

ImO the QoS is more general and can be applied by any Woman with a (sexual) preference for Black men.
i've seen the Snowbunny term only used by or as a reference to white Women in particular. To me it seems to exclude other skin complexions and therefore is more restrictive. jm2ct's

Two "snowbunnies" in the snow...

White-rabbit-in-the-snow-Stock-Photo.jpg

575_1000.jpg

It's never been something I've had a problem with & every black guy who's seen (& understood) my tattoos or jewelry, have been excited by it.
That said, if a black guy was offended by it, I would explain that it's absolutely not intended as a racial slur, but as a sign to let black guys know I'm here for them whenever they need me.
Respect. It lets us feel at home inside of you.

a spade used to be a derogatory term for black people here in America much like the word "ni**er"... i dont think anyone here using the word ni**er anymore but i wouldn't be surprised if some did.. i understand this is fantasy and just some adult fun.. also I guess this does not concern me on a personal level because i know who i am as a black man, im not a bull or a spade or a ni**er for that matter..

you would think this culture could bring about some real freedom and unity among blacks and whites but sometimes i dont know if thats what this is about at all.... in starting to see that this is really all about big black dicks and uplifting white women and the degradation of white men...

can this culture help black men? can it really help us secure freedom and justice in a world that was trained and brainwashed to hate us?

Last edited:
let me add this also.. its odd that you cab use the word spade on this forum but you cant use the N word... the forum automatic interjects the words "black man" if and when you type the N word on here.

i think thats some real racist, uninformed and ignorant bullshit.. this forum wherein you can discuss ejaculation, anal sex and transgenders wont allow you to use the N word- that ******* don't add up to me.. how can there be ANY restrictions on a forum based on consentual infidelity?..

yall do understand that the N word is not exclusive for black men? anybody can be an N word...

Back