ARE YOU CUMIN TO JAMAICA ?? ?

So I keep hearing about Jamaica, is there actually certain places you can bring your woman to just get bbc?Like you know walking in your gonna get blacked.Id love to take a girl there

So I keep hearing about Jamaica, is there actually certain places you can bring your woman to just get bbc?Like you know walking in your gonna get blacked.Id love to take a girl there
Sure there are places a few its under the radar a bit discrete still the minute she is there she will get good BBC

i dont think it would take long at all...
Have you been to thinking about it more often the idea of relaxing on the beach with a hot sexy guy and no worries tends to get under the skin quite easy especially after a stressful week and exactly what you have been craving for more ????

You have no idea how much ive been thinking about this. It kind of scares me just how much sometimes.
It's ok to have a over active and creative imagination I think it's that part of you that long to feel completely free and away from every day stres, worries or drama and really live even if it's for a week or two having a memorable trip can impact many other areas of your life making the fast life more tolerable because you know you have something amazing looking forward to, your next trip ?

Back