Are You Approachable

937bull

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
Conflicted. I see the eagerness to engage and the openness on this site, and just wonder how you respond to Black Men in the flesh, strangers. Just left the store, and was in a aisle with a very attractive mature, she made a inconsequential comment, and I replied. So several times after leaving the aisle she popped up in close proximity. As my interest in her was already piqued, I raised my shirt slightly, so she could see the bulge that was growing, she reinitiated, loose banter, and I replied in kind. She made mention of being hot, and I said yes she was, and asked where her shorts were, her reply was that her legs were ugly, and I told her it was hard to believe that such a pretty woman could have ugly legs. As she left the store, she looked back but never gave any indication she wanted to pursue anything. I'm a 6 foot 2, 250 lbs, dark skinned male, so I'm cautious, I've been told before that I'm intimidating, by males, and females, so I draw my own lines. I waited for her to make ANY move. She got back out of her car, came back to the door, but again nothing. Mixed signals. Apprehensive ? Are you approachable ? Frustrated !

My issue is I could see myself in the same situation doing the same thing. I often cant believe a guy would be that interested in me and chalk the conversation up to you being friendly, especially in a vanilla setting. Now if we are naked in a lifestyle situation I'd be all over you. Also you're 100% right having to be careful and not to aggressive so you arent accused of anything.

My issue is I could see myself in the same situation doing the same thing. I often cant believe a guy would be that interested in me and chalk the conversation up to you being friendly, especially in a vanilla setting. Now if we are naked in a lifestyle situation I'd be all over you. Also you're 100% right having to be careful and not to aggressive so you arent accused of anything.
Thank you, that means alot, this is a real situation for me. Appreciate the feedback.

It really is hard for guys these days especially with society's focus on things like sexual aggressiveness and appropriateness. Its hard enough approaching a women in a normal setting, but to do it just for sex and not an actual relationship has to to be even harder. I know I have a problem with guys. Most guys I could flirt with for hours and they wont make a move. I dont know if they arent interested, are attached, or to dumb to realize what is going on. This may sound weird but I have hotwife business cards which I have been known to leave with guys. If they are interested then they know where to contact me.

Man,I work in an environment where women are thinly clad and sweating and sexy all day long. Yet I keep very, very far away even when they smile at me and are coming on to me. We live in era where men are vilified as aggressive and all the rest. Best to keep away my friend and treat them all the same.

Back