are you a loser?

Is being a cuckold a result of acceptance of being a loser? are any of you dominant in his reality but he just feels more aroused sexually when he thinks about being cuckolded? is any of you able to completely satisfy his lady and everything in his life is normal or above normal?
for me everything is perfect but I will never be open about it, it is so bad for your reputation to do something like that in reality, you will be no man in your wife's eyes, you will lose your children -if you have any-, you will lose respect from everyone you know if you commit something like that.
As I can see here most of you don't see themselves manly enough for their wives. - maybe you look bad don't make enough money, you are not good sexually- but I wonder are you all like that? are there people who have it just like a fantasy despite of everything being normal?

Is being a cuckold a result of acceptance of being a loser? are any of you dominant in his reality but he just feels more aroused sexually when he thinks about being cuckolded? is any of you able to completely satisfy his lady and everything in his life is normal or above normal?
for me everything is perfect but I will never be open about it, it is so bad for your reputation to do something like that in reality, you will be no man in your wife's eyes, you will lose your children -if you have any-, you will lose respect from everyone you know if you commit something like that.
As I can see here most of you don't see themselves manly enough for their wives. - maybe you look bad don't make enough money, you are not good sexually- but I wonder are you all like that? are there people who have it just like a fantasy despite of everything being normal?
I don't really see it as cuck being weak. Nothing humiliating about it to me. I know most bulls cant deal with his wife fucking others. But to each his own.

Es erregt mich IMMER,wenn ich es weiß oder auch nur denke, dass Sie von einem Fremdschwanz gefickt wird!!
Ihre Lust zu sehen u.hören,ist für mich die totale Befriedigung!!

Wenn ich SIE vorbesamen soll,Sie vor mir kniet u.er zuschaut wie mein kleiner in Loch eintaucht,Sie dabei aber kein stöhnen von sich gibt,weil SIE ihn nicht spürt,dann lächelt ihr Fickbesuch mich an.Reinschieben fertig,abspritzen,so geht das bei mir,ne Minute wäre lang für mich.Wenn ich ihn dann rausziehe u.er ist sofort auf MINI geschrumpft dann lachen beide immer.Da steht meine 2cm Zipfelchen,verschmiert von ihrem Mösen saft,u.er schiebt under his Strammen Fickkolben under their Strammen Fickkolben lauten stöhnen in ihre Möse!!
Als Verlierer fühle ich mich nicht,aber ich weis dass ich damals die Idee hatte zu MMF u.dass macht Sie Glücklich.Wenn ich nach ihrem Fick beide sauberlecken darf ist dass meine Belohnung u.dann lächele ich !!!

Back