Are wives apprehensive about foreplay with the husband being in the room in the first encounter with a new lover?

wippersnapper

Male
Gold Member
During our early entry into the Cuckold lifestyle, when I, my wife and her lover for the night, first entered our Hotel room, I noticed that my wife didn't seem quite comfortable when the lover started kissing, petting, and slowly undressing her. Things would start out sort of in dribs and drabs, instead of in a fluid motion and she kept glancing at me to gauge my feelings. It seemed to take a long time to get down to the sex. The first time was sort of awkward, but my wife never said anything about it afterwards.

It later dawned on me that I should give her and her lover some time to 'get into the right mood' with each other without my prying eyes looking on. So, on her 3rd time with a new guy, I excused myself from the room by saying I was going to the ice machine to refill the ice bucket. I timed it to being away 5 minutes . What a difference 5 minutes made!!!

When I came back into the room, they were deeply into it!

After my wife's lover was finished and had left, my wife and I talked about how it went for her at the start. She told me that to her, those few minutes alone with her lover made a world of difference because she didn't feel shy about me watching them in the foreplay. She has since overcame that shyness and goes right into foreplay and drinks, even with me being there.

Are there any other wives, on their first encounter, that felt the same was as my wife did, or is it that my wife is one who is in the minority in these situations?

Well we never had a black guy, but there was an impressive white guy that we did a threesome with a couple of times. The first time she was wide open. A few drinks helped I think. The second time he came to our house. As we went to the bedroom I noticed that I needed a chair since I wanted to watch more this second time. I went into another room and got one and as I walked back into the bedroom, there was my wife on her knees sucking the guy's cock like it was the last one she'd ever get lol.

During our early entry into the Cuckold lifestyle, when I, my wife and her lover for the night, first entered our Hotel room, I noticed that my wife didn't seem quite comfortable when the lover started kissing, petting, and slowly undressing her. Things would start out sort of in dribs and drabs, instead of in a fluid motion and she kept glancing at me to gauge my feelings. It seemed to take a long time to get down to the sex. The first time was sort of awkward, but my wife never said anything about it afterwards.

It later dawned on me that I should give her and her lover some time to 'get into the right mood' with each other without my prying eyes looking on. So, on her 3rd time with a new guy, I excused myself from the room by saying I was going to the ice machine to refill the ice bucket. I timed it to being away 5 minutes . What a difference 5 minutes made!!!

After my wife's lover was finished and had left, my wife and I talked about how it went for her at the start. She told me that to her, those few minutes alone with her lover made a world of difference because she didn't feel shy about me watching them in the foreplay. She has since overcame that shyness and goes right into foreplay and drinks, even with me being there.

Are there any other wives, on their first encounter, that felt the same was as my wife did, or is it that my wife is one who is in the minority in these situations?
We haven’t done it just yet!

But after our discussions we would defintely say for the first time, especially the first moments, they should have their own time. With me the BF being away!

I think there is something to be said about giving them a few minutes alone to find themselves and letting your wife get in sync with him and her emotions.
We have not been there yet but I could see where if my wife was feeling awkward I could find a way to step out of the room for a split second where she might find it easier to give in to the moment a little more naturally.

Yes, it can be uncomfortable and awkward for everyone...so don't start there. Meet at a nice, comfortable place for everyone; have a couple of drinks and get to know people before jumping right into bed with them. Or catch up if it's been awhile. That's where the foreplay begins. A little flirting and play in public is such a turn on anyway. Don't worry about what other people are thinking. They couldn't care less.

Last edited:
Yes, it can be uncomfortable and awkward for everyone...so don't start there. Meet at a nice, comfortable place for everyone; have a couple of drinks and get to know people before jumping right into bed with them. Or catch up if it's been awhile. That's where the foreplay begins. A little flirting and play in public is such a turn on anyway. Don't worry about what other people are thinking. They couldn't care less.

That is where I would like my wife to start, drinks at a nice place. I know the seduction would start as soon as they got some time to know each other and he could draw her in. We have talked of meeting this guy at a bar out of town and her even sitting with him at some point across from me so they can talk and let nature take its course. By that I mean if she felt the impulse or desire to touch him he would be there and the moment would not be missed or if he tried to kiss her she could allow that happen too.
I know that approach would ease her into the moment where she would not have to concern herself with me if we just met at a hotel room. A little petting in public for her would be very natural and I sense very arousing knowing she was with a black man and that people were watching.

My first lover I had been with several times before my hubby saw us together, so it was different knowing he was watching and wondering how he was going to react. My second black BF, we had gotten time to all know each other and be comfortable, so I was very at ease. One guy, I was SO turned on he was handsome and muscular and big - and I was trying to act like I wasn't as turned on as I was, so that was stressful. Once he kissed me I just flowed into it and I was lost in the moment!

My cuckold couple had no problems with kissing and forplay....I think it was a great precursor to the actual sex act
gave them time to to be sure that they were ready for the cuckold lifestyle

Back