Are white women interested in older black men?

As a black man in his early 50's, I get two or three flirts and invitations from women in their 20's and early 30's almost every year. They want to try a "mature man" and not a young guy who's still struggling to make it. It's cute and helps me understand the differences in attitudes and opinions of young women vs. more mature women.

As a black man in his early 50's, I get two or three flirts and invitations from women in their 20's and early 30's almost every year. They want to try a "mature man" and not a young guy who's still struggling to make it. It's cute and helps me understand the differences in attitudes and opinions of young women vs. more mature women.
Definitely older and experienced a no brainer

Your a lucky guy to keep getting that type of attention. I salute you and all my brothers who still get action in the game no matter what number they are.

Back