Are white women interested in older black men?

I'm a 44yr black man and i'm interested in finding out if the interest is there for older bbc. let me know
Definitely ... an older more experienced man to treat a lady with respect (and her husband too) .. who knows how to have polite conversation, knows how a womans body works, and knows how to use his cock! taking ques from her body and moans .. and last until she is satisfied ..

Definitely ... an older more experienced man to treat a lady with respect (and her husband too) .. who knows how to have polite conversation, knows how a womans body works, and knows how to use his cock! taking ques from her body and moans .. and last until she is satisfied ..
🙏🙏

Exactly!

Gasp! Yes
I prefer older men for the reasons @JohnEE listed up so perfectly.
It’s not a “daddy kink”, I just feel that the men around my age (I’m 32) seem to be self-centered and lack respect in my experience. “Here’s my dick, now worship it u slut!”. No respect, no manners. They want me to serve and satisfy their needs. That’s it.

Men of 40 and up (tho let’s not get too... old pls) are so charming, well mannered. Gentlemen with a dirty, naughty side that they keep contained till i give my consent. They know how foreplay works, actually repay blowjobs by going down on me as well... I could go on forever.

But before the men my age now feel attacked: My personal experience!!!

I prefer older men for the reasons @JohnEE listed up so perfectly.
It’s not a “daddy kink”, I just feel that the men around my age (I’m 32) seem to be self-centered and lack respect in my experience. “Here’s my dick, now worship it u slut!”. No respect, no manners. They want me to serve and satisfy their needs. That’s it.

Men of 40 and up (tho let’s not get too... old pls) are so charming, well mannered. Gentlemen with a dirty, naughty side that they keep contained till i give my consent. They know how foreplay works, actually repay blowjobs by going down on me as well... I could go on forever.

But before the men my age now feel attacked: My personal experience!!!
Well stated! Thank u

I am 64 and nearly all the women I share a bed with at 15 to 20 years or more younger than me. A few years ago I fucked a 19 year old, we still get together every now and then. So if you are sane and civil there are plenty of women that would like to wrap their pussy around your cock.
really!! Wow u learn something new everyday...sounds fantastic!!! Something to look forward to when one approaches or is already in their golden years..

really!! Wow u learn something new everyday...sounds fantastic!!! Something to look forward to when one approaches or is already in their golden years..
Kind of now makes me look forward to collecting social security now. Another potential added bonus..better keep going to the gym and upping my cardio even more. Got a new goal to get to now. LOL..INSPIRED!

Back