Are white women interested in older black men?

44 is young. And, to be honest, a man who has some time under his belt has the experience and skills that young men don't have to really make a woman cum hard and often.

I much rather be with an older man than a young man any time.

Same! Young BBC, in my experience, don’t take their time and don’t seem to be too into giving much oral. The older men slow it down and really take their time to please. It’s sooooo much better!!!!

This leather slut would love to have an older black man talk dirty to me and tell me what a bbc slut I am

It's always good when a white girl is such a fucking slut that she wants a black guy to tell her she's a fucking whore. Older black dudes deserve white pussy too, so good for you for wanting an older black dude to slam your blakc dick loving pussy and treat you like a bitch.

Im 47 and never had a problem. Most of the white women...singles and cuck relationships. In the last two years...The women have been around 25-40. Age has never cum up.

When my husband and I searched for my first black lover, we specifically looked for someone in his 40s because I believed men your age tend to have more experience in easing us newbies into this. My hunch was correct and I’m still seeing my first lover exclusively because he took his time with me to develop chemistry, which is the only way I could truly do this.
beautiful

I started with an older black man some years ago , my husband invited a co worker who was in his fifties, that set the scene for older men ,I have been with younger but enjoy the older , I believe they take much moor time to get to know you and are better lovers ,maybe it’s because I like a man to woo me before they fuck me.

I started with an older black man some years ago , my husband invited a co worker who was in his fifties, that set the scene for older men ,I have been with younger but enjoy the older , I believe they take much moor time to get to know you and are better lovers ,maybe it’s because I like a man to woo me before they fuck me.
good for you!!

btw, you ok with all the fires going on down there?

Back