Are white women interested in older black men?

I always prefer slightly older men and really never play with younger men in their 20s or even in their early 30s. As long as a man is attractive, in decent, shape, intelligent, and has a good personality, I prefer men between late 30s and late 40s. Younger men are usually too immature, too inexperienced, and often do not know who to interact with a couple....plus I prefer the way attractive older men look physically as compared to younger men.

Women of all ages are interested in a BBC for satisfaction and filling up that pussy to the maximum. I believe that small pecker guys ( regardless of age and color ) are envied or feel threatened by us BBC men. If they can't fulfill their women completely, then they are afraid that she will get that cock somewhere else. .. For all the small peck ppl out there, PLEASE DON'T HATE us Bull Sized men; it's not our fault. ..

[QUOtotally Chrisrap, post: 1131851, member: 90984"]I don't look at the age as much as I look to see if a guy could do me the way I want it! I don't see a black man, younger or older having any troubles with that! LoL[/QUOTE]

I totally like your way of thinking, , u know they say that, " .. ..."..There's someone out there that is your match/soul mate " , I believed I've found you .

Back