Are white women interested in older black men?

my first wife had affair with an older Black man who was the handyman at the appartment complex we lived at in Norfolk at Wards Corner. She was 20 and I had just turned 21. He had to be 60 or so without a doubt. I didnt find out until a couple years after we divorced.Apparently he wasn't the only Black man she had.

I'm a 44yr black man and i'm interested in finding out if the interest is there for older bbc. let me know
My wife and her sister Kate were introduced to BBC by a mature Jamaican man named Ozzie. Kate says he was amazing and gives me all the details. My wife is a little shy about it. I think Ozzie had a great deal getting to bang two teenage sisters. Sure wish I was able to watch that.

Yes....in my experience older men are more confident, assertive and very importantly (for me at least) much more understanding of the need for discretion.
I have been in the corporate business world most of my life. Discretion is mandatory. Self confidence does play roll, I have no need to tell my friends and associates how many and who I had sex with

I guess the only issue with the age of a man of course is being able to get and maintain an erection... I'm 46 and have had some difficulties, although lately it's be great actually. I've seen videos of some older black bulls than me, much older, fucking younger white women and i love to watch those. But overall, a man can have sex generally for much longer than a woman can in their life. Many guys in their 60's fuck young hotties. But a 50 to 60 year old woman? No thanks... Just eww

My husband is 20 years older than me, our current "boytoy" is 10 years older than me, and since I got married everyone ive fucked has been at least 10 years older than me..... so yes older is better, generally i find men under 30 to be too immature, and behave like "boys"

Please post some vids :)

My husband is 20 years older than me, our current "boytoy" is 10 years older than me, and since I got married everyone ive fucked has been at least 10 years older than me..... so yes older is better, generally i find men under 30 to be too immature, and behave like "boys"
Nice I'd be in demand as I get older. And yes what you say of younger guys is true. I was out yesterday on public transit and I noticed a white woman berating her boyfriend who looked like her age and the guy was trying to act like some kind of cool rapper and she tore him apart in public saying how annoying he is. I don't foresee any longevity in their relationship.

Last edited:
Back