Are white guys more receptive to anal?

NightDriver

Male
From
DC, US
I've wondered about this if it's how white guys tend to be more fem compared to black men. Typically when I'm aroused along with an erection I feel my anus tighten. It's very natural for me and I get an urge to be penetrated. This was even before I got into the cuckold or sissy lifestyles. Any others experience the same or maybe those who knows others who feel a natural inclination to anal?

I've wondered about this if it's how white guys tend to be more fem compared to black men. Typically when I'm aroused along with an erection I feel my anus tighten. It's very natural for me and I get an urge to be penetrated. This was even before I got into the cuckold or sissy lifestyles. Any others experience the same or maybe those who knows others who feel a natural inclination to anal?
I have been with more white men than Black. I certainly like to to be penetrated by both, although a dominant Black man really does it for me.
Anyway I have noticed that in the white gay/bi population there seems to be 2/1 bottom boys to tops.

I can't ever speak for everyone, but it seems from my own experience, once I finally tried sucking cock and really liked it and then found a black master, however he wanted to use me was ok with me. Once he fucked me I knew that was nice too. I personally would rather suck his cock. It's more erotic and sensual to me. But if the man I'm with needs to fuck my boy pussy, who am I to argue.

White "males" are generally more receptive to anal
Compared to other races we are designed to submit to a more physically imposing *******. From our delicate, pale skin to our pink puffy nipples we are in a position to adhere to a more feminine role, especially for sex

As a percent of the population there are far more gay black men then white. This is just retard fantasy.
Although I am not an anthropologist or statistician, I'd be willing to bet that there are similar percentages of gays in every racial group.
It's just some societies are more accepting of gay.
I remember years ago hardly anyone said that they were gay. In fact gay meant happy.
You go to Africa and see how many guys admit to being gay there, v.few.
I will finish now with this word...
Anus.

Last edited:
If I am meeting a man I have found that most prefer to stay oral only. This is one reason I don't meet very often. If I meet for oral fun, then I want to finish with his cock in my ass. I have always wanted to proceed to that end goal. In fact. If a guy only wanted my ass I would be fine with that. Color doesn't mean anything to me, but I do enjoy bigger guys.

Although I am not an anthropologist or statistician, I'd be willing to bet that there are similar percentages of gays in every racial group.
I remember years ago hardly anyone said that they were gay. In fact gay meant happy.
You go to Africa and see how many guys admit to being gay there.
Anus.
Thats why i worded it how i did. More blacks are gay than whites.

I will say this in relation to white guys and anal. In my experience most of the black women that I've dated were absolutely not into anal sex, but all the one's who dated white men definitely where into anal sex!

So I have come to the realization that if a black woman dates or marries a white guy he is definitely going to require all holes open. Now me being an assman myself when it comes to dating all my girlfriends always had really nice assess but were not interested in letting a brotha stuff some meat between those buns but all the one's who had dated white guys did.

So I salute you white guys for opening up and introducing alot of the women to anal sex because I definitely noticed the pattern in my own sexual escapades! ✌

I certainly have been with more black men than white - but I started with blacks and that continues to be my preference. From my perspective (white, trans, bottom), white men are a little more hesitant to engage in sex with another male - even of they are strictly a top.
Try black she male some really big cocks I had 2 on holiday years ago amazing

Anus.
Booking Africa tomorrow lol

Anus.
What? Are you implying the Africa is accepting of homosexuality?

Thats why i worded it how i did. More blacks are gay than whites.
What? Do you have a source for that?

Large scale surveys and scientific studies. Blacks are often DL but represent the largest percentage of lgbt spectrum than other races. Its also in part why they have orders of magnitude more STDs.
Yeah those scientists and surveyor's can prove anything.
👨‍🔬👨‍🔬

I started by sucking my black master. I could also feel my asshole almost quiver knowing I wanted more. After about 6 visits he started playing with my ass while I was sucking him. He started fingering me. Once I felt his second finger go in I knew I needed to take him and it was time. I just turned around and bent over his coffee table and waited for him to take me. He was big but the pleasure numbed me to the pain.

Back