Are there any white wives who were the first to raise the topic of having a BBC?

I was the first one to bring up the subject of her with other men, but it was with white men. Several years and 4-5 men later, SHE started to 'wonder' about black men. Only a week or so later she got her first one. She later said that she had been thinking about it a long time before she finally got the courage to bring it up.

See here is the deal with this lifestyle - it combines two of your yearnings -
1. security and dependability of a relationship and
2. amazing never ending sex.
It’s a *******.

This ******* doesn’t work without the loving, supportive, cheerleader cuck providing security and dependability of the relationship

If you didn’t have that security - then you are just one of the hoes craving attention from your bull. No woman wants that. You want wild passionate sex but more importantly you NEED that security.

That’s why I’m willing to go on record saying #1 alternative sexual lifestyle - this one. This one is the crack an addictive white substance - the others are just weed

See here is the deal with this lifestyle - it combines two of your yearnings -
1. security and dependability of a relationship and
2. amazing never ending sex.
It’s a *******.

This ******* doesn’t work without the loving, supportive, cheerleader cuck providing security and dependability of the relationship

If you didn’t have that security - then you are just one of the hoes craving attention from your bull. No woman wants that. You want wild passionate sex but more importantly you NEED that security.

That’s why I’m willing to go on record saying #1 alternative sexual lifestyle - this one. This one is the crack an addictive white substance - the others are just weed

Except this assumes that they can't get the "security" from the black man who is also fucking the ******* out of them doesn't it?

Except this assumes that they can't get the "security" from the black man who is also fucking the ******* out of them doesn't it?

I’m definitely making that assumption because a bull who is fucking mad women ain’t looking for a girlfriend. Wouldn’t you say that? You ain’t trying to find a wife doing this - are you? You are trying to fuck....

Matureblond, I think leave IR on your computer and allow him to watch it and get mesmerized by it and then watch IR with him - it’s going to ******* a reaction - and you can talk about how it looks so beautiful, the black and white contrast and the pleasure it provides the woman. And then he will ask “would you want that?” And this is when the rubber hits the road. Others can recommend what to say after that.

My husband and I have been active in the swing lifestyle for many years. I found that I preferred sex with black men almost from the beginning. I've had sex with men of many nationalities, however, my preference has always been for black men. No one needed to bring up the subject. It was simply natural selection. I was choosing to have sex with men I was attracted to. Now that we are older the vast majority of the time when we play, we have threesomes with black single men. Ours is not what I'm guessing is a typical cuckold relationship. My husband loves to flirt and play with other women. There are a lot of mature women who are very attractive. Unfortunately, you can't always say that about their husbands. It seems like a lot of mature men let themselves go physically. The way I see it I can have sex with an older white guy who is completely out of shape with a huge beer gut, and lots of gray hair, or a young good looking well built black guy with a huge cock. The answer is obvious!

The mysteries of life..
*lol* But seriously... i wonder how people often describe a Woman's sexuality like less lust-driven than a man's. Not so much believable if you have been with a Woman in heat who would do almost everything you do or demand because she is so much aroused. Did she act and do it just to please the man (me)? Well, you can't fake swollen red labia, sparkles above her breasts that remained from her recent orgasm and her juices running down her thighs, right? Women are sexually lustful subjects just like men, depending on the situation maybe even more so. ;)

i wonder how people often describe a Woman's sexuality like less lust-driven than a man's. Not so much believable if you have been with a Woman in heat who would do almost everything you do or demand because she is so much aroused

Myway, you ain’t lying. A woman’s sexuality and sensuality has a higher capacity than a man’s. And I think that is what is so addicting about this lifestyle. It’s the seeing that kind of sexuality and sensuality come out. I just wished it was directed to the husband. I think the true mystery is how can you get a lady in that sexuality and sensuality phase where she would do anything. WE KNOW THIS LIFESTYLE DOES THIS. And hence why men opt to do it.

My goal is find other ways for husbands and wives to do this without having to go to this lifestyle.

Don’t get me wrong. I want y’all to have your fun but I want men to know they do have options.

(...) And I think that is what is so addicting about this lifestyle. It’s the seeing that kind of sexuality and sensuality come out. I just wished it was directed to the husband. (...)
i think it is not "directed" to anyone. If the wife is a natural submissive and the husband a Dom, he will take the lead. If he isn't and doesn't do that maybe another one can take that part. ;)
(...) I think the true mystery is how can you get a lady in that sexuality and sensuality phase where she would do anything. WE KNOW THIS LIFESTYLE DOES THIS. And hence why men opt to do it. (...)
"This" lifestyle doesn't exist. When you look at this site's theme and the variations of postings in these forums you can see many different lifestyles instead of just one. Every person or couple or triad plays a different game, often with more than one lifestyle rolled into one. i think D/s play is what you are referring to here for the most part. There are many married monogamous couples in a BDSM style relationship with no need for an additional dick. ;)
(...) My goal is find other ways for husbands and wives to do this without having to go to this lifestyle.

Don’t get me wrong. I want y’all to have your fun but I want men to know they do have options.
It is all about options! And some opt for lifestyles like "promoted" on this site. Others don't. If you keep coming back to the B2w forums and keep reading those posts you may think these are the go-to lifestyles for many couples. But in real life i guess this is but a small niche... many more and other things to explore too. i think most couples are not involved in "interracial cuckoldry" or any other related lifestyle.

But what i don't understand is why people keep trying to push their own idea of a lifestyle on others. (Like husbands trying to submit their wives to their fantasies.) Even complain about others' lives. (Like Black guys whining about why Women marry a white man, or white "cuck wannabes" bitching about when Women don't want a cuck but go to Black men directly.) It's ridiculous! Who says a Black man cannot marry a white Woman, and who thinks two (white) people who are in a marriage, maybe for decades, have no reason to be/stay married? It's not a competition anyway. :rolleyes:

i think it is not "directed" to anyone. If the wife is a natural submissive and the husband a Dom, he will take the lead. If he isn't and doesn't do that maybe another one can take that part. ;)

My way, you don’t think that a husband, even if they were submissive, would like their wife to show some sexual affection to them. Being submissive doesn’t mean you are not human. I just wish that the husband can get a high five or a pound or something. I don’t know what goes on behind closed doors but I think I give my football players more adulation than these submissive men get.
Just kidding, kinda.....hahahahaha

I just think its wild that these bulls get all this adulation and the cuck gets a cage and a seat in the corner -

I’m actively trying to coach the submissiveness out our football players as we speak.

I’m being sarcastic but I think y’all feel me.
I love when wives shower their husbands with praise since HE IS THE REASON YOU GET YOUR CAKE AND CAN EAT

But what i don't understand is why people keep trying to push their own idea of a lifestyle on others.

I do feel you on this. I think it’s because two have to play in order for the fantasy to come true. Part of the fun is making the fantasy come alive - so you have to find a way to make it happen. Fantasies need participation from others.....

Just my opinion but I’ve got BtoW winning the GOAT of sexual alternative lifestyles.

It wins the consistently sexually intense award.

Yo mature, this is your thread - how are you handling your situation.

We want to know about your time with the black young stud.......

KISS AND TELL

Matureblond, I think leave IR on your computer and allow him to watch it and get mesmerized by it and then watch IR with him - it’s going to ******* a reaction - and you can talk about how it looks so beautiful, the black and white contrast and the pleasure it provides the woman. And then he will ask “would you want that?” And this is when the rubber hits the road. Others can recommend what to say after that.
Good idea, but I just can't see it happening.

Back