Are there any others out there

My wife cannot get pregnant anymore so the bareback is in play, with select few. I'm not going to be humiliated or let her be either. This is to be hot and not hurtful.
I cant get pregnant anymore either so bareback would work out great, once I see a lab report :angel:

Ok, now to get my wife on this forum/site is my next step. I've sent the link to get, told Her about it. I'm patiently waiting... LOL
OMG, my husband was always sending me links to these kind of sites, or videos and I ignored them for years. They were actually a turn off for me at the time. The more he sent them though, the more I became, intrigued by it all. Then he and I were playing around one evening years ago and he showed me another website that I joined right then and there. He had this big grin on his face LOL. I think it was then I started letting myself fantasize about a BBC and how it would possibly make our sex life even better. And its still good by the way! So then he found this one and told me to look around and if I wanted to he would take the picture of me so I could become a "real" member. The rest is history. Here I am LOL

OMG, my husband was always sending me links to these kind of sites, or videos and I ignored them for years. They were actually a turn off for me at the time. The more he sent them though, the more I became, intrigued by it all. Then he and I were playing around one evening years ago and he showed me another website that I joined right then and there. He had this big grin on his face LOL. I think it was then I started letting myself fantasize about a BBC and how it would possibly make our sex life even better. And its still good by the way! So then he found this one and told me to look around and if I wanted to he would take the picture of me so I could become a "real" member. The rest is history. Here I am LOL
And I'm glad you are here! That's about the stage we're in now. We discuss it during sex and omg it turns get on like no other. So it shouldn't be long!

For the life of us both. We cannot understand why a white guy would want to be humiliated, or let his wife get pregnant, by another man of ANY color. If my husband were like that I would have left his ass years ago. I wan't a MAN not a sissy. Again this is my preference. I don't care if other men paint themselves pink and suck other guys cocks after fucking their wives while they are pregnant. Its just not for us and some people here who have messaged me seem to think its the "way to go". Well its not for us LOL.

Right!? Idk I feel it's gettin impossible to find something we want.. Because I'm the last person in the world to be beta to anyone. My wife finds that wildly attractive of me. I am very type A personality

Back