ARE THERE ANY NORMAL WIFE THAT JUST FUCK BBC FOR FUN

For us cuckold lifestyle is limited to additional pleasure that my wife gets from occasional fucking on the side. No kinky stuff, no humiliation. Just pleasure. And it's mostly her acting out. Probably due to low sex drive my exploits are rare. But the most important for both of us is the complete honesty, no cheating. This does not exclude occasional heartache. I am desperately in love with my wife and afraid to lose her. Therefore, I sometimes go through acute longing and fear of change. It has nothing to do with jealousy, though.

For us cuckold lifestyle is limited to additional pleasure that my wife gets from occasional fucking on the side. No kinky stuff, no humiliation. Just pleasure. And it's mostly her acting out. Probably due to low sex drive my exploits are rare. But the most important for both of us is the complete honesty, no cheating. This does not exclude occasional heartache. I am desperately in love with my wife and afraid to lose her. Therefore, I sometimes go through acute longing and fear of change. It has nothing to do with jealousy, though.
You are ok and as long as she is enjoying it and you get something out of it then it is good for all!

Back