ARE THERE ANY NORMAL WIFE THAT JUST FUCK BBC FOR FUN

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
The same here actually. I do not lock my husband up or humiliate him. Just play for the fun naughtiness.

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .

For me and Arranger of get together. Used to arrange trips for the government. So have a few contacts. For the most part it was male officials mid level at most. Always arranged economize flights, booked mid level hotels near the location. I kept every thing one the down low so the auditors did not look too close. Sorry but places that had $7 glasses of orange juice was a red flag. That said there were things I was asked to source.

Most often it was a late week trip for their girl friend / wife so they could have a real long weekend in Europe. There were a number of great hotels that I learned about that did not draw attention.

I was also asked to prepare a comfort kit for most of them. Tooth brush, razor, shaving cream And spare tie, black belt, and black socks. I did get some feed back from time to time. So I added breath mints and an assortment of condoms.

There we’re about a dozen guys had me also use my connections for their personal vacations with their girl friends / Wives. I Got the Deal they paid for it with their Credit cards. Most of the time it was to southern Mexico, or Jamaica. After a while I noticed the same locations kept coming up. This was before the internet. It was also before I met my wife.

Well one time a couple had booked two weeks in Mexico. Then the husband who was recently married (less than a year) for the second time had scheduling problem with the second week. I tried to see if I could work around. Nope. Then he did something totally off the wall. He asked I could get the second week of and be his wifes chaperon. I checked and my boss was more than happy to give me the time off so i could scout this and two other hotels in the area that kept coming up.

I met the husband at the air port and we talked for about three hours. It seems the resort was adults only and clothing optional with the exception of the dinning room. It was a shock. Well I said yes or I would not be writing this.

Back in the hotel his wife let me know she had been having sex with some of the other guests and some of the hotel staff. If I had an issue I could just stay away. I thought she was joking, telling her I would be staying. We had a four start dinner. Stopped in the bar for one *******. As I was leaving I was given three serving trays. One was prepared fruits, one was sweets and the third was cheese and sliced meats. When we got to the room there was two six pacs of chilled water bottles sitting in a bucket of ice.

i carried all this inside and set them up on a night stand. She took a shower and came out wearing a two piece set of pyjamas the kind couples wear. Tie bottoms and a three button top.
i jumped in the shower and prepared for bed. It was while I was there I heard a knock on the door. I heard some talking. When I got out I founds a black Mexican man waiting in the bed room area.

It seems he was there for the night. I got one bed next to the bath room they took the bed by the windows.

I agree. My husband just likes to see me get fucked good. He’s not a cuck. Sometimes I let him join in if he’s been good. Finding a BBC without any drama and just wants to fuck is very difficult. It’s always something.
It's like the unicorn of this world. You either find the men that think you are nuts for wanting someone else to come fuck you with your husband there or they want hubby gagged and caged and shoved in the closet. That is why we still love the swinging scene and some of the men and women that play independently as well as together.

Although we haven't been active in the last couple of years, the wife and I were pretty active swingers for many years. We were never really into cucking, just erotic fun. We got into the interracial thing merely because the couple who introduced us to the fun 25 years ago are black, and I will add, two of our best and dearest friends to this day. The wife is 10 years younger than me and I've always tried to keep her well sexed. I look at it kind of as a maintenance thing, keeping my sex machine well oiled. LOL. Besides, I enjoy the variety as much as she does, and she's into pretty much anything.

Stag and hot wife/vixen couple here. We are not into any of that extra stuff at all. I am an alpha in this life style, she enjoys the attention and me telling her to fuck bbc for pleasure. We enjoy having a naughty secret that no one would ever guess or know. It almost feels like too many people get so wrapped up into this whole thing without their partner or just being single that they develop some wacky fantasies. We are just in it for fun with eachother where she fucks bbc for pleasure. None of the other stuff at all. No drama, no sissy stuff, no weird cuck stuff, no breeding, no dom or humiliation stuff, neither one of us being degraded or hurt. We just want to have a good time with each other.
This is us all the way, as well. The best part is definitely having our own nasty little secret just between the two of us that no one would ever suspect.

when we started my wife just fucked alone but soon had me watching, eventually i was more involved but there was never any cock cage or denial of sex in fact she would have been pissed if i did not fuck her after the other man and sometimes before she fucked. I got into licking her while she fucked but mostly for her pleasure even though the other men liked it. I think much of what is posted here is fantasy of an odd sort
Well she has a hell of an appetite if she still wants you to fuck after being with a BBC.

It's like the unicorn of this world. You either find the men that think you are nuts for wanting someone else to come fuck you with your husband there or they want hubby gagged and caged and shoved in the closet. That is why we still love the swinging scene and some of the men and women that play independently as well as together.
You would never find me giving a good god damn about what you or your husband want your husband to do or not do. I'm cool with any arrangement except bi play. If you wanted me to fuck you, I'd just pay the hotel desk person and and introduce you to the bed (...and floor...and walls...and balcony, if they have one..) He can watch, go home, take pics, jerk off...whatever. My attention is 100% focused on you and us

Last edited:

My wife and I share the enjoyment 100% and refuse any degrading comments towards either of us. She likes to be talked dirty to and degraded a bit during sex but everything has its limits. Like I said, no degrading comments towards our relationship are tolerated.

We both really enjoy men of color and enjoy her satisfying them. CONTRAST :balanced::threesome:

My wife and I share the enjoyment 100% and refuse any degrading comments towards either of us. She likes to be talked dirty to and degraded a bit during sex but everything has its limits. Like I said, no degrading comments towards our relationship are tolerated.

We both really enjoy men of color and enjoy her satisfying them. CONTRAST :balanced::threesome:
that's been my experience. not into the Cuck/humiliation thing.

I'm glad I found this thread... This lifestyle is still very much in the fantasy phase for me, however, wife is VERY reluctant for a number of reasons...

It's not that I need any help in satisfying her, we're VERY active in our sex lives. One thing is for sure, I'm no cuck and won't be... Neither of us are into the domination/humiliation aspect of that...

If it were to ever happen for us, it would have to be with a genuine, respectful man, someone who we both like, and could trust...

I joined the site in hopes of getting some advice on how to get her interested. I've gotten some great advice from some very nice, genuine people, and I've gotten some messages from people who I believe are too much into the cuck fantasy... If it's your thing, fine, but it's not mine, I'm just into seeing my wife in total *******. Of course, there's more than just that to it for me, and I'm happy chat privately with anyone who could offer advice, and am happy to make some new friends!

Back