ARE THERE ANY NORMAL WIFE THAT JUST FUCK BBC FOR FUN

As I've posted before, I had been in the IR lifestyle a few years or so before finding this site. Couldn't have defined 'cuck' with a dictionary. I'd played and had fun with couples and it was 2 on 1, he left after we started or he simply helped screen guys. Never this humiliation, cage stuff. (BNWO - you fucking kidding me??!!) Even in the 2 yrs on this site, for me it's just single women, married but playing alone, or him just getting off watching but no 2nd class citizen crap.

It's like @Dblinsey has stated a few times in this thread, just blow by that hardcore sissy humiliation cuck stuff. There's plenty of 'normal' people just having fun getting each other off here.

As I've posted before, I had been in the IR lifestyle a few years or so before finding this site. Couldn't have defined 'cuck' with a dictionary. I'd played and had fun with couples and it was 2 on 1, he left after we started or he simply helped screen guys. Never this humiliation, cage stuff. (BNWO - you fucking kidding me??!!) Even in the 2 yrs on this site, for me it's just single women, married but playing alone, or him just getting off watching but no 2nd class citizen crap.

It's like @Dblinsey has stated a few times in this thread, just blow by that hardcore sissy humiliation cuck stuff. There's plenty of 'normal' people just having fun getting each other off here.

nicely said

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
Same here... Just enjoying threesome sex with a handsome BBC, nothing else.

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

Yes

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .

We're completely "normal" in the sense that we're not really into any of the typical cuckold stuff. I'm completely straight and just love watching my wife enjoy herself, and we both love new experiences. I've been extremely involved every time and it's typically more of a threesome than cuckolding. I definitely don't hesitate to touch and kiss on her during the experience and expect to get my turn as well.
Well said ….🤩 Don’t shut the door

Back