Are there any bulls that coach and train cuckolds on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes . I have THE cuckmatmaker service. Under this umbrella there are quite a few task i tackle. Im considered the "hitch"(see the will smith movie) to cucks . Donation based service.

1. Matchmaking
2. Video coaching from me/video chat dating and grooming w/real
Qos.
3. Event Planning in their respective city.

1. Cuck matchmaking.
Cuckwannabes subs sissies and cucks contact me looking for ladies that adore bbc. Im more so into grooming and coaching these beta males into the correct mind set. It makes no sense to link a unqualified "pink man" or wannabe with a hot lady . I meet ladies on the regular who wouldnt mind being in a cuck relationship. These are professional comfortable siccessful women. They already have the means. They also liberated enough to already have a black boyfriend in her life. She does not need a cuck rather she will tolerate a beta male.My success rate would be trash if the cuckdress and cuck didnt click. I go through a myriad of exercises to make sure he is truley made to serve or just playing the part.
2. Skype facetime hangout etc . i can speak to a cuck daily is needed to help turn him into a super cuck. When he is ready ill have him speak to a real queen if spades.
3. I come to their respective city and do an event to bring out ladies bulls and other cucks.

I have been oing this for 7 years now . 98% success rate. Tumblr, Twitter, Here etc . Im everywhere.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-25-17-35-37.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-25-17-35-37.png
    400.9 KB · Views: 57
  • PicsArt_01-09-06.11.29.png
    PicsArt_01-09-06.11.29.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_20180211_162938.jpg
    IMG_20180211_162938.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
If her Bull is not able to train you then he's not really a Bull. He's just some guy who's fucking your wife.

I agree with you on that one, a bull who's not prepared to teach or train the boyfriend och husband is just a random guy fucking your wife.

It's hard to generalize and say what and how a training session would be done with a couple or be done 1on1 with the woman and with the man, see it as an individual training program as well as a three-party interaction, specialized from the wants and needs of both parties of the couple.
For me it all comes down to trust between me and the couple wanting to get trained, some are completely new to the idea and need more guidance and time while others more or less want the crash course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back