are the husbands hung or not ?

He is average but I need bigger!
Yes Ms. Michelle, you most certainly do, and I'm sure Mike agrees and loves it too!
I know I sure love how you two document it here. So sexy and so as it should be in today's modern marriage.
And you are right Ms. Michelle, Mike ain't bad yet for you...only BBC can truly satisfy. Delicious.

Hubby here. I'm average or so, about 6" fully erect. But we've found that it can vary A LOT! For one thing, we've been doing the femdom and chastity thing for over a decade, but didn't start with cuckold play until a couple years ago. When I've been stuffed in a tiny cage for a long time, it can look pretty small. My ******* prescription has a temporary side-effect of shrinkage as well, which my wife plays up.

Weeks of teasing also tend to make me a vibrating pile of nerves, so the first time we have sex I don't always last very long. Suffice to say there's plenty of room for huge contrast between the sex we have together and the sex she has with her bulls. We don't do feminization, but some creative humiliation definitely ratchets up the intensity, so exaggerating size deficiency is a pretty common element of our play. Average or not, rarely is my cock mentioned without a diminutive adjective before it.

All that said, cuckolding has definitely brought out the size queen in my QoS. We don't buy average condoms. The last time I asked if I should pack a couple of them along with the magnums, just in case, she said, "no, why would I want to fuck somebody who fits in one of those? I have a little white dick at home. That's not what I'm looking for."

Hubby here. I'm average or so, about 6" fully erect. But we've found that it can vary A LOT! For one thing, we've been doing the femdom and chastity thing for over a decade, but didn't start with cuckold play until a couple years ago. When I've been stuffed in a tiny cage for a long time, it can look pretty small. My ******* prescription has a temporary side-effect of shrinkage as well, which my wife plays up.

Weeks of teasing also tend to make me a vibrating pile of nerves, so the first time we have sex I don't always last very long. Suffice to say there's plenty of room for huge contrast between the sex we have together and the sex she has with her bulls. We don't do feminization, but some creative humiliation definitely ratchets up the intensity, so exaggerating size deficiency is a pretty common element of our play. Average or not, rarely is my cock mentioned without a diminutive adjective before it.

All that said, cuckolding has definitely brought out the size queen in my QoS. We don't buy average condoms. The last time I asked if I should pack a couple of them along with the magnums, just in case, she said, "no, why would I want to fuck somebody who fits in one of those? I have a little white dick at home. That's not what I'm looking for."
Beautifully worded, and such compelling writing too.
That's all resulted, in you and your lovely wife's lives, from "The Power of BBC."

he's cute and he's BIG , love it
Marie is so hot. Hubby's weenie is so small compared to her Black Lover's penis. She deserves huge BBC's and only the heaviest cummers. Adore the pics as they rock this single white male's cuckold earth.
are the husbands hung or not ?

Not.
Wife needs bigger. And she has a bull to fill her with bbc and cum.

View attachment 3271766
View attachment 3271771
View attachment 3271787
That is such a hot wife and hubby is spot on. She deserves only the most massive BBC's; the heaviest cummers and the most potent and sexually aggressive to fill her sexy pussy with their fertile seed.

Back