Are Mexicans called Donkeys?

Mules ... describe ******* carriers coming up from Mexico. Never heard the word Donkey used, although, in Tijuana, Mx they use to have donkey shows there ... use your most graphic and perverse imagination and you'd be right on. I've heard several people talk about those in Mexico.

Mules ... describe ******* carriers coming up from Mexico. Never heard the word Donkey used, although, in Tijuana, Mx they use to have donkey shows there ... use your most graphic and perverse imagination and you'd be right on. I've heard several people talk about those in Mexico.
Well color me surprised. Burro girl really is a thing.

I have heard of guys hung like a mule. It usually refers to a guy that has a a vasectomy. A mule is a cross between a male donkey and a female horse. They are sterile.

Back