Are black preg married white couples brave?

Do you agree?

• Total voters
Brave??

No just foolish.
People don't see the idiotic nature of this the kid is the one who will suffer long term people can't just go around having a million ******* it is a big responsibility to do so and people don't really appreciate mixed babies so much in the white mans world trust me my nieces and nephews are mixed

People don't see the idiotic nature of this the kid is the one who will suffer long term people can't just go around having a million ******* it is a big responsibility to do so and people don't really appreciate mixed babies so much in the white mans world trust me my nieces and nephews are mixed

You're right. Having a baby is a big responsibility. We thought a lot about it before having our *******. We love her very much and I love her at least just as much as other any biological ******* loves his children.

In this country most people think that mixed race ******* are beautiful and cute.

We're sorry to hear hear that somebody doesn't like your nieces and nephews! Who dislikes them and why?

Former cuck here, my ex loved black cock. She had her tubes tied before we got into this so she never had a black baby. I'm not for or against it as long as us wimpy white guys continue to make white baby girls for future generations of real (Black) men to use.

We have grown ******* my wife is 51 now and I am a fair bit older she has a black lover I have been supportive! I have some health issues so it has worked well for us how ever she did end up pregnant and totally unplanned our ******* is now 18 months old our biggest worry was how family and friends would react well it went really good like the baby was white and he is a dark baby we love our ******* and so happy we didn't terminate the pregnancy.

We have talked to couples that had gone with abortions when they were not sure of the ******* and we did think that way too till it came right down to it and now we are so happy we didn't having a baby at our age is not easy but we really have become even closer !

With us it happened and she was on birth control so it was totally unplanned and a shock to us both when she went to the doctor and he was the doc that also did my vasectomy so a bit embarrassing also.

Back