• Dear members and guests!

The last 12 hours our site was under a powerful DDOS attack, so the use of the site caused difficulties. We are the first time in 11 years of the existence of the site encountered a this problem, and in every possible way we are trying to solve it.
    We understand that now the use of the site is extremely difficult, and we bring our apologies for the inconvenience. With Best Regards, B2W Team!

Anything going on in the CT area. .......???

I'm really enjoying the pix, stories, videos, encounters, etc that I see posted on the site. My issue is that it doesn't seem to be much action in the CT area. Some time ago I met a couple that was nice but our schedules conflict a little, soon we should be reconnecting.......... anyone else in the area looking to play? ??

Attachments

I'm really enjoying the pix, stories, videos, encounters, etc that I see posted on the site. My issue is that it doesn't seem to be much action in the CT area. Some time ago I met a couple that was nice but our schedules conflict a little, soon we should be reconnecting.......... anyone else in the area looking to play? ??
What can you do for sophia

What part of CT are you in? I'm in RI and often go to Eastern CT. Currently I'm on the West coast for work tho..

But when I get back in the summer we can hang out and grab a beer. If everything's cool, I can introduce you to my girl.