Anyone looking to be impregnated by black bull

Sorry, but I'm just trying to understand the phenomenon of men wanting to impregnate women that they don't even know. On the other side, why would a woman agree to this? Sex can be just sex and sometimes pregnancy happens, but having a baby is a life altering, life long event for the mom, the ******* and the baby caught in the middle.

Sorry, but I'm just trying to understand the phenomenon of men wanting to impregnate women that they don't even know. On the other side, why would a woman agree to this? Sex can be just sex and sometimes pregnancy happens, but having a baby is a life altering, life long event for the mom, the ******* and the baby caught in the middle.
Well it’s because it’s a turn on for women there’s nothing wrong with that especially if the woman wants the baby and plus they want a black baby we got good genes I’m just providing what they want

Well it’s because it’s a turn on for women there’s nothing wrong with that especially if the woman wants the baby and plus they want a black baby we got good genes I’m just providing what they want

Ok, must be my upbringing, but I don't understand how getting pregnant by a total stranger is a turn on. You say you have good genes, but health is a roll of the dice each time if you understand biology. So, what would your involvement be in this baby's life should you find a woman to take you up on your offer?

Ok, must be my upbringing, but I don't understand how getting pregnant by a total stranger is a turn on. You say you have good genes, but health is a roll of the dice each time if you understand biology. So, what would your involvement be in this baby's life should you find a woman to take you up on your offer?
Sir why does it bother you it’s not about what I want it’s what she wants if she wants to carry a black baby she can do that if she tells me to cum inside her then I will cuz she wants that and the husband wants it too so if anything it’s a turn on for everyone involved so what’s the issue?

Biology is probably the reason white women want to get knocked up by black men

Back