Anyone in Montreal with a 9"+ cock who can stay hard all night?

SizeQueenXXX

Female
Real Person
From
NY, US
I can go for a very long time and love having a partner who can get hard again immediately after cumming. Currently, I have a fuck buddy in Montreal though I can tell he wants more than just sex so I am trying to distance myself a bit and would like new partners. Hit me up if you're in Montreal and got what I want. :p

DM her but no answer. Not interested probably unless she found what she was looking for, glad for her if it's the case 👍🏾😉
My inbox is jammed up. You didn’t include a face pic, body pic, or dick pic. You didn’t tell me what size your cock is despite my username indicating that I only want a specific kind of dick. I even searched your posts to see if I could find that info, and it wasn’t there.

You sound like a nice guy but I don’t have time to chat with everyone who writes me. Either I receive the info I need upfront or I don’t reply.

My inbox is jammed up. You didn’t include a face pic, body pic, or dick pic. You didn’t tell me what size your cock is despite my username indicating that I only want a specific kind of dick. I even searched your posts to see if I could find that info, and it wasn’t there.

You sound like a nice guy but I don’t have time to chat with everyone who writes me. Either I receive the info I need upfront or I don’t reply.
What's your take on extreme girth?

I can go for a very long time and love having a partner who can get hard again immediately after cumming. Currently, I have a fuck buddy in Montreal though I can tell he wants more than just sex so I am trying to distance myself a bit and would like new partners. Hit me up if you're in Montreal and got what I want. :p
Too bad you not in Hamilton Ontario

I guess you have a bunch of messages and no time to answer to everyone. It'd have been faster asking me for the info than spending time browsing the forum searching after it.
Anyway, no hard feelings. I'll DM you with the required info 😉
Have a good one and take care 👍🏾😘

Im in montreal area athletic beautiful black men , dm i’ll send the infos you need ! :)

Im in mtl lets chat i have nice and hard huge dick for you the soon you get back to me ill dm you what you need

Back