anyone heard of or played with a public figure?

That’s awesome. Was she hotwife lifestyle or looking for a fetish? Cause the most unassuming public are the biggest freaks lol

She was a Freak and into the BDSM Lifestyle like myself! And Extremely Nasty/ Wild. I watch her on TV, and she looks so innocent and prim and proper. But Nasty AF! Ass To Mouth, and she Rimmed me like her Life depended on it.

She was a Freak and into the BDSM Lifestyle like myself! And Extremely Nasty/ Wild. I watch her on TV, and she looks so innocent and prim and proper. But Nasty AF! Ass To Mouth, and she Rimmed me like her Life depended on it.
Damn she probably in the wrong profession😂.
Nah but salute for connecting with a mutual freak. Now I’m wondering what stations she on? 🤔

In the days before phones on cameras, it was fairly common to see B list actresses and local news reporters as swinger parties in Southern California. I can't speak for now, but I can imagine things have changed for them a lot. There is very little anonymity anymore and it only takes 1 picture to ruin a career.

In the days before phones on cameras, it was fairly common to see B list actresses and local news reporters as swinger parties in Southern California. I can't speak for now, but I can imagine things have changed for them a lot. There is very little anonymity anymore and it only takes 1 picture to ruin a career.
Really? This is kind of shocking

Back