Anyone have any recommendations for a club or ranchs in Denver Co for couples looking to experiment with bbc ?

latinaCel&j

Couple
Real Person
From
CO, US
Me and the Wife are new to the seen , we live in Denver Co, is there any good spots to find bbc? We went to a pleasures one time but it was crowded with everything other then what we are looking for . Maybe somewhere to get drinks and then go off and have some fun ? We are trying to meet some local bbcs in the area but don't know were to start

Mon Chalet is okay, but honestly it's easier to just get a hotel room and find someone from B2W or doublelist that you can talk with and make sure you're on the same page, also download Kik to setup dates because it doesn't require personal information and you can live verify through the camera because it will notate it was taken live

Awesome thank you we have never been to one and new to the seen is there good options for bbc there
Mon Chalet is okay, but honestly it's easier to just get a hotel room and find someone from B2W or doublelist that you can talk with and make sure you're on the same page, also download Kik to setup dates because it doesn't require personal information and you can live verify through the camera because it will notate it was taken live

Mon Chalet can work one of two ways, if as @EarthC137 suggests you have something prearranged, Mon Chalet from a hotel idea can be a sexy option, with movies, sex machine, sex swing, all being added features, just don't plan on doing it on a weekend night, as they book 3 weeks out. The other option can be if you're more spontaneous, and open to options besides BBC, the last 4 times the wife and I have gone, 2 of those times there were black men there, both times there was some light play with them, the other two times there were no black men there, and she engaged in foreplay with the men who met her fancy. The reality with us is that we're not overly picky about the race of the men, it's more the personality and "creep" factor that determines if we play. Sadly, there can be some real creeps (our last trip took the cake for creepy guys) it's definitely up to her to decide who the luck man/men will be, and who turns her off, and it's up to you to enforce that on the ones she rejects.

Me and the Wife are new to the seen , we live in Denver Co, is there any good spots to find bbc? We went to a pleasures one time but it was crowded with everything other then what we are looking for . Maybe somewhere to get drinks and then go off and have some fun ? We are trying to meet some local bbcs in the area but don't know were to start
Right here. Local bbc in North Denver here.

Some of the women in my building that have gone to "the Ranch" say that there are not usually a lot of black men there and that when there are, they usually have white women with them already and play as a couple. If your woman is bisexual then that may increase your odds of finding the people (single men, or interracial couples) that she is attracted to.

Back