Anyone had sloppy seconds?

pvak74

Male
my wife has never had bbc but we use a larger dildo on occasion and after she gets all stretched out if I haven't cum from her tugging on my dicklett I will then slide in for sloppy seconds. She is soooo stretched open and loose. Her pussy is extreamly wet and sloppy. She usually tells me to get larger and stretch her out. And after that I usually blow my load quickly. My question is for anyone who has had it, how does sloppy seconds after a real bbc feel? Any descriptions would be welcome. After the dildo my wife feels very loose and her pussy is like velvet. My guess is real sloppy seconds feels better?

I always feel a tiny bit sorry for my hubby when he's had 'sloppy seconds' with me.
I've just been fucked by a bigger guy, I'm looser, I've cum, I'm relaxed, I'm full of cum from the guy- then hubby climbs on top and sticks his smaller cock in me. It's nice but I can't feel a lot, but I go through the motions for a couple of minutes before he realises there's no point going on, there's no friction and he's not going to cum. I'm glad because at that stage the only cum I want in me is the guys anyway. So hubby gives up and wanks himself while I talk about how good the guy was.

I'm not sure if it's technically sloppy seconds when you fuck her after a large dildo, but I could be wrong.

For me, I consider it sloppy seconds after she's been thoroughly fucked and the guy came in her. As for the feeling? It's absolute heaven for me. I love fucking her creamed, stretched out pussy. It feels very amazing. I know she can't feel me very much, but who cares, she already had her fun.

I'm not sure if it's technically sloppy seconds when you fuck her after a large dildo, (...)
"Technically" speaking sloppy seconds is
... "shagging a cunt minutes after the previous guy, using his cum as lube";
... "having sex with a woman who has other men's semen in her vagina. (could be a gang bang)".

At least that`s what Urban Dictionary says, and UD is always right, just like WikipediA. *lol*

I'm not sure if it's technically sloppy seconds when you fuck her after a large dildo, but I could be wrong.

For me, I consider it sloppy seconds after she's been thoroughly fucked and the guy came in her. As for the feeling? It's absolute heaven for me. I love fucking her creamed, stretched out pussy. It feels very amazing. I know she can't feel me very much, but who cares, she already had her fun.

Exactly! And I am so aroused that I cum within seconds. Mental aspects play a huge role for me.

PureHappiness1.jpg

Back